|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 2 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||K436|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.54 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sesamee K436 4 Dial Bottom Resettable Combination Brass Padlock with 1-Inch Hardened Steel Shackle and 10,000 Potential Combinations
|Price:||$15.26 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.79 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security
- 10,000 possible combinations which can be easily changed and set
- 2 inch wide solid brass case for superior security and weatherability
- Best used for job boxes and gang boxes, utility meters, substations, cable boxes, tool chests, boxes and cribs and lockers
- Shackle clearance is 1 inch and there are 4 dials
- Solid Brass Body
- Solid Brass Internal Mechanisms
- Set your own combination 10,000 potential personalized options
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Its tough, absolutily corosion proof, but its biggest feature is that turned one way the numbers stop at 0, and when turning every number makes a positive click. This means that its very easy to securly lock it becuase your always leaving it with all zeros and most inmportantly:
Unlike any other combination lock this one can be opened in the dark! You turn the numbers down, and they stop at zero, then you close your eyes and turn up each dial counting clicks. Try that with the master lock.
Unfortunatly I recently lost it, now I am replacing it.
1. Easier to set combo (you push a small rod down in the opened lock to set it. No flimsy 'set key' to bend/break like the competition.
2. Combination does not slip. the Master lookalike tends to slip its set numbers.. I have found that one to be 1 off after setting.
3. I can open this lock in the dark (you can't with the Master). How? Rotating the numbers in 1 direction, they will stop at 0. You can then feel/count the clicks as you rotate them the other direction. I can open the lock on my shed door in less than 30 seconds with no lights at all (light switch is on the inside). Also, I use reading glasses and to me its easier to feel the combo than to put on my glasses in daylight. I am not one to write a lot of reviews, but was so happy to find this product again, I just had to explain why its such a great item.
We recently had a burglary attempted. With a pry bar and a hammer they could not break the lock.
It is very easy to re set the combination on these locks. It takes less than 10 seconds.
We are very happy with this product and would highly recomend it to any one with security needs.
1) open the lock (default = 0/0/0/0)
2) insert the metal pin (included)
3) apply and maintain pressure to the metal pin
4) set your new desired combination
5) pull the pin out
^ If you fail to maintain pressure throughout that entire process, then you will not succeed in setting a new combination, and your old combination will be lost. In other words, you have just created a shiny new paperweight, or a puzzle with 10,000 combinations.
Despite that potential setback, I love it (5 stars), and have actually purchased several because it is 'more secure' than a standard Masterlock spin-dial combo lock. It is also faster for two reasons: 1) you cannot overshoot the number needed; 2) you can preset some of the numbers so that you only need to dial in one or two numbers. I wouldn't recommend that if you have people observing you, but you could potentially do that to save a few seconds.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased two of these locks in June 2016. I used them do lock my enclosed trailer and drivr across country. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Steven C. Crosbie
Through rain and snow this lock has protected my canoe on my dock for over fiver years.
I bought 2 of these and one of the same with chrome plating for use in a marine (not submerged but on a boat moored in salt water). Read morePublished 7 days ago by Suzan T.
Much better quality than the master locks. These also have a stop at zero in the up direction, so you can effortlessly set the lock to all zeros. Read morePublished 8 days ago by w earp
Easy to re-set, the instructions were very clear and to the point. Looks very durable, only issue is that you need 20/20 vision to look at the tiny engraved numbers.Published 12 days ago by Maria Fernandez
Great secure lock. Very durable as well. A bit big and heavy for something like the gym or a locker, but would probably work.Published 1 month ago by Evan
Bought for a job box. One sticks a little bit, but much better protection than masterlock.
Lookup the lockpicking on youtube to get an idea of how much harder these are... Read more