Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 19, 2015
We bought these as part of going gluten free. They are quite good, and the price per package is better than we can find locally. I think they are way crisper than the regular crackers we used to buy (when I say "crackers", I am speaking of Wheat Thins and Ritz and the like, not saltines), but my mother and sister don't agree with me. And I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just a difference, at least to me. And while I find some crackers just fine to eat by themselves, these are way better with guacamole or peanut butter. Still, as a gluten-free replacement for what we used to eat, they are an excellent choice.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
- These are one of several wheat-free AND corn-free ((yes, I really am allergic to both...)) bread-and-cracker-alternatives I've tried.
- I like these a lot. They are seasoned with soy sauce, but lightly, so they go really nicely in my opinion with a variety of toppings, but also are quite good by themselves.
- They do contain have salt/sodium, so if that's important for anyone's particular diet, check the description, I think the levels are listed.
on August 5, 2013
I ordered these assuming they would taste as good as they do when I purchase from a local store. Unfortunately, the last box of these I ordered had dusty packages, and they all tasted very stale, and the expiration date on them was very near the end, like a month or so away. I don't know if they send out the oldest product they have on the shelf every time on this site, but so far, I am not sure I want to spend that much on crackers and then not have them turn up fresh and tasty. I put up with the stale taste, but not sure I will try them again.
6 people found this helpful
on November 9, 2014
These are really good! I usually have them as a snack or dip them in whatever I'm in the mood for...I just discovered that they taste great with melty cheese--like nachos! I just made a big plate of corn-free nachos! Sooooooo yummy! With corn and wheat allergies we are denied a lot of favorite foods...but not anymore. The kids really like putting jam on one cracker, and Sunbutter sunflower seed spread (like peanut butter) on the 2nd one, and making timy cracker-sandwiches. They're REALLY good!
3 people found this helpful
on May 21, 2016
These are the BEST crackers - so thin, light and crisp that they are a good 'chip stand in.' They are are pretty low in calories as crackers go (130 for 16) which is good as its very easy to munch through a handful. I am not usually a cracker person, but I buy these by the case.
on January 8, 2017
The cracker is semi-ok...BUT I wanted a real teriyaki flavor. This cracker has really NO teriyaki flavor to 'carry' the condiments I put on it for a dinner party. I had to bake them for a minute after brushing my own teriyaki sauce on top. A true disappointment but having said that, it maybe to other people's liking. I like strong flavors on their own which I can compliment but this did not even really part any teriyaki flavor. But delivery was perfect and right on time. Sorry for the negative review!
on October 29, 2014
I've gotten these many times for several years now. They taste great, go well with bean dips, cheese, even peanut butter. The only problem with them is that sometimes one or two of the individual packages in the box contains a lot of broken crackers. Not as many, however, as other types of crackers I've tried from Amazon.
on January 14, 2018
I love these things as an alternative to wheat crackers. They go good with anything, and the Tamari coating tastes really nice.
on November 29, 2017
I have ordered the Sesmark Rice Crackers without cheddar flavor, and I love them. I thought I would try the ones with cheddar. I did a compare with the original and the cheddar crackers. The original rice crackers were much more crisp than the cheddar. I am not sure if the cheddar flavoring made the crackers less crisp or if it was just this batch, but I will not recommend the cheddar crackers. However, I will order the originals again.
on May 18, 2014
Of different sesame rice crackers I've had over the years, these are the best. Crispy (and stay that way after opening when kept in plastic baggie), and great flavor. They are thin/delicate but sturdy enough to put spreads on. As shipped thru Amazon, they arrived basically unbroken (been thru 3 packages and each had 1 or 2 crackers that was broken in half -- that's better than most I've gotten at supermarkets.