Set of 2 - Pinewood Derby BSA Polished 2.5 Degree Bent Axles
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2.5 degree bent, polished BSA pinewood derby axles (2 axles) for steering or canting wheels
- Slot cut in axle head for easy adjustment with screw driver
- Axles are polished with burrs and crimp marks removed
- Two Official BSA axles from the Cub Scout kit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
2.5 degree bent and polished BSA pinewood derby axles are used to cant the rear wheels of your car to make the wheels ride against the axle head rather than the car body where there is more friction. They are also used to create a rail rider car to keep the rear wheels away from the rail. A 2.5 degree bent axle can be used as a steering axle, but we recommend Pinewood Pro's 1.5 degree bent BSA axle instead for steering your car. NOTE: This is a SET OF 2 AXLES.