|Brand Name||Calina J Madison Fine Craft Brushes|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 0.5 inches|
|Color||Blue with Golden Synthetic Hair|
|Manufacturer Part Number||442187|
Art Brush Set-Watercolor and Acrylic Artist Paint Brushes-Short Handle-Hobby Painting-Paint By Numbers-Ceramics-Face Painting
|Price:||$15.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No stray hairs, no shedding, easy cleanup with warm water.
- Brushes hold their shape and keep their spring after cleaning.
- Secure ferrules; you won't be painting with brushes that wiggle or fall apart.
- These are short handle brushes. The largest brush is just over 8" in length.
- This set contains a variety of sizes and shapes: Flat, Angular, Filbert, Round, Shader, Detail, and Liner (Rigger)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No More Picking Brush Hairs Out of Your Painting Project!
This paint brush set is not only for the serious artist or watercolor artist. It is perfect for crafters and for those that do design work. The brushes are also perfect for making your ceramic keepsakes and for creating your paint by number masterpieces.- Brush hairs do not shed while painting. You won't be spending your precious painting time picking out brush hairs from your project.
- Brush hairs stay soft and flexible after cleaning, plus they retain their 'spring'. Brush hairs do not fall out after cleaning.
- Short wooden handles give you more control of the brush while painting.
- These brushes are high quality. They are not throwaway or grade school quality brushes.
- The ferrules are double crimped and secure to the handle so there is no wiggling.
- Brush hair lengths are consistent and do not stray or spread while painting.
- The brush hairs are not coated with any sticky residue.
- To clean your brushes, just run them under warm water, wash with gentle soap, then rinse until the water runs clear of paint. Use your fingers to gently reshape brush hairs.
- Remember: When using acrylics, always wet brushes first before dipping them into the paint.
The brushes are secured to a card for shipping. They won't be loose or scattered in the package upon their arrival at your door. Plus, the brushes come in a reclosable bag, so you can always keep the set together and not worry about losing brushes.
Click on the orange 'Add to Cart' button above. You can never have too many paint brushes!
Top customer reviews
He loved these brushes! It was a great gift idea. Some of the things he mentioned about this set:
- Very clean finish on the wood handles makes gripping and rotating easy and smooth
- Zero loose bristles, including the large 5/8 brush and the very fine #1 point
- Ferrules are tight enough to prevent paint creep, but not so tight that that the brushes fan when wet
- The rounded "Filbert" #8 is his favorite so far
All in all this turned out to be a great high quality gift that was much appreciated by a selective artist.
I am very pleased with the Calina J Madison Art Brush Set - I have only used 2 of the brushes so far with my water color pencils, but I love how they feel and I'm looking forward to using more of them. They are stiff enough without being too stiff; they are just right. I bought the short length, as my research revealed the longer length is for working with an easel. I would definitely recommend this set.