Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 492 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 516 reviews
on February 3, 2016
This group of small spatulas are a bit smaller, about 7 inches long. I like that they can handle fairly high temps and survive. Their heads are narrower than larger ones and are great to get into smaller jars and containers. Some people have mentioned that the heads have a tendency to slip off. To fix this, use a hot glue gun and put a pea sized glob inside the head and shove the handle in quick. They will not come off anymore.
on February 1, 2016
At first I was very disappointed in how small these are. Make sure you read the sizes. They are about six inches long. I left them sitting on a counter for a few months because i figured it was a waste of money. Then one day I bought some cheese salsa dip and realized that these things are great if I use them to dip into the jar and spread the dip on my chip. Sure it's more work but at least i'm not licking queso off my knuckles for the rest of the night.
on April 9, 2016
These are perfect for getting the last bit of almost anything out of almost any container without having to stick your finger in it. They are squishy silicone and will conform to nearly any nook or cranny. The spatula slides off the handle fairly easily (not so easily that you lose it in your food, thankfully), making it very easy to clean. I really like this feature; some people may not enjoy being able to pull their spatula apart. If you are looking for something firm and sturdy, these are probably not your best choice. If you are looking to have a super convenient stash of adorable little spatulas on hand every time you wish you had a way to get every last drop or crumb out of that jar/plate/bowl, these fit the bill.
on April 23, 2017
You get what you pay for. The first time using these the spatula separated from the handle... on every one of these. I hand wash things so they didn't go through the dishwasher. I liked the size for scraping the inside of the blender but it sucks to have to go fishing inside the blender for the rest of your spatula... that you are using for the first time.
on September 10, 2016
These have been working very nicely for me on group backpacking trips in the wilderness. The difference in having several tiny spatulas available in the kitchen kit, versus not having them, is a lot of convenience at many times, but also quite a few things I can do which I just couldn't do with only spoons and other standard utensils. We are able to get cookware and personal dishes much better pre-cleaned with minimal added water, and consume much more of the food before we wash. The result is far easier dishwashing when it gets down to the final washing and rinsing because there is only a thin film left on any dish at that time, instead of thicker layers of identifiable food particles. I am also much better able to save leftovers, stir certain thick liquids, and many other wilderness cooking and eating tasks.

I've had just two negative issues: One, the heads are very very loosely attached to the handles, and will stay on for most gentle use but will come right off if you are more vigorously scraping off a spatula against the edge of a spoon or something similar. Then the head of the spatula is in the food somewhere and you have only the empty handle in your hand. Not a big deal, you could easily add some wraps of tape or some poly glue on the handle end to keep the heads on, or you could see the removability as a bonus for full cleaning. Two, the clear plastic of the handles is "crazing" badly (showing an intense network of thin cracks throughout the plastic, especially on the surface) when these are used with hot or boiling liquids. So far none have broken because of that, but it looks like just a matter of time. Fortunately they are inexpensive enough to match.

Again, there are several tasks that I almost can only do efficiently because of owning these. In particular I am thinking of filling or fully emptying certain narrow, thin, and/or flexible food containers, and scraping ALL of the butter or other thick goo or liquid out of a small rounded container.
on August 14, 2014
The length of the handle was much shorter than I thought, but I took a chance since there was no description on length. 5" is useless as a spatula. Good for little children to use toys. Cost to return is prohibitive.
on January 3, 2014
I bought these small spatulas to use when scraping wet dog and cat food out of cans. They work perfectly for that, allowing me to get every last bit of gravy(which is the part my pets like best) without having to try to scrape it out with a spoon. Since there are six in the pack I may reserve a few for people food too.
on April 8, 2017
These small spatulas are great. I use them mostly for serving a small amount of canned dog food to mix in with our dog's dry food. They are great for other jobs in the kitchen, especially getting the last bit of mayo out of the jar.
on February 2, 2013
I quit buying prebaked goods at the grocery store d/t all the unhealthy additives and ingredients in our food. I make bread, muffins, and cookies at least weekly. I needed something small to scrape baking ingredients out of small bowls, measuring cups, and measuring spoons. These spatulas are ideal. I used them today for removing the last drop of honey out of a tablespoon measuring spoon and it fit perfectly. These also work great for icing cupcakes and cookies or mixing small quantities together. The spatulas are smaller than the regular sized ones normally found in your kitchen. They only measure 7" long. The clear handle is made well and it's curved so it fits comfortably in a woman's hand. I think the quality is excellent and the colors bright and cheerful. These will be a workhorse in my kitchen. I have used one at least one daily since they arrived. I'm pleased with this purchase and I would recommend it to others.
VINE VOICEon December 29, 2014
The company who shipped these contacted me about my original rating of three stars. I told them the only issue I had with them was the size not being posted in the title. They have rectified that problem, therefore, I am changing my rating to a five star.

They earned that by asking what was wrong; by the packaging and shipping - which was excellent; and, the quality of the product.

These are well made, strong enough for general use, are perfect for smaller uses (i.e.scraping jars, frosting cup cakes and other smaller items, getting the last little bit out of prep cups, etc). They are about six inches in total length and I recommend them highly.