Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 483 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 506 reviews
on February 3, 2016
This group of small spatulas are a bit smaller, about 7 inches long. I like that they can handle fairly high temps and survive. Their heads are narrower than larger ones and are great to get into smaller jars and containers. Some people have mentioned that the heads have a tendency to slip off. To fix this, use a hot glue gun and put a pea sized glob inside the head and shove the handle in quick. They will not come off anymore.
on February 1, 2016
At first I was very disappointed in how small these are. Make sure you read the sizes. They are about six inches long. I left them sitting on a counter for a few months because i figured it was a waste of money. Then one day I bought some cheese salsa dip and realized that these things are great if I use them to dip into the jar and spread the dip on my chip. Sure it's more work but at least i'm not licking queso off my knuckles for the rest of the night.
on April 9, 2016
These are perfect for getting the last bit of almost anything out of almost any container without having to stick your finger in it. They are squishy silicone and will conform to nearly any nook or cranny. The spatula slides off the handle fairly easily (not so easily that you lose it in your food, thankfully), making it very easy to clean. I really like this feature; some people may not enjoy being able to pull their spatula apart. If you are looking for something firm and sturdy, these are probably not your best choice. If you are looking to have a super convenient stash of adorable little spatulas on hand every time you wish you had a way to get every last drop or crumb out of that jar/plate/bowl, these fit the bill.
on September 26, 2012
So disappointed in these spatulas. Purchased these because of the size to use for light butter spreads and jellys. Handles are perfect for seniors hands; but the ends(spreading area) flip flop everywhere. It states high temp; they melted in a home dishwasher. Have previously used (6 years) Rubbermaid mini's. Wonderful value if they worked.
22 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2016
These things are perfect for getting the last of the mayo out of the jar. There are also sturdy enough to use for margarine, but butter straight out of the refrigerator is a bit too much. The reason I gave it four stars instead of five stars is because the silicon part is not glued to the plastic handle. I accidentally pulled the top off trying to get it out of the individual packages, and the silicon really sticks to those plastic packages. However, once I washed the spatula in the dishwasher the top became much harder to remove, hence only one star taken off. For this price if it ever becomes an issue, I'll silicone glue the top on.
on April 23, 2017
You get what you pay for. The first time using these the spatula separated from the handle... on every one of these. I hand wash things so they didn't go through the dishwasher. I liked the size for scraping the inside of the blender but it sucks to have to go fishing inside the blender for the rest of your spatula... that you are using for the first time.
on January 15, 2017
Bought these for a specific soap I was making where I needed to scrap out as much soap batter as I could out of a small container, and these worked GREAT. I love the colors and prices, and better yet, they are great and simple to store. The silicone part can pop off the plastic handle, which I can see how that would present an issue, but for me it simply made clean up easier and I am very careful not to let them pop off. I bet you could also just squeeze some super glue in the inside of the silicone part, push the handle in and then they wouldn't come out again. Great price and will buy again if I need to.
on September 10, 2016
These have been working very nicely for me on group backpacking trips in the wilderness. The difference in having several tiny spatulas available in the kitchen kit, versus not having them, is a lot of convenience at many times, but also quite a few things I can do which I just couldn't do with only spoons and other standard utensils. We are able to get cookware and personal dishes much better pre-cleaned with minimal added water, and consume much more of the food before we wash. The result is far easier dishwashing when it gets down to the final washing and rinsing because there is only a thin film left on any dish at that time, instead of thicker layers of identifiable food particles. I am also much better able to save leftovers, stir certain thick liquids, and many other wilderness cooking and eating tasks.

I've had just two negative issues: One, the heads are very very loosely attached to the handles, and will stay on for most gentle use but will come right off if you are more vigorously scraping off a spatula against the edge of a spoon or something similar. Then the head of the spatula is in the food somewhere and you have only the empty handle in your hand. Not a big deal, you could easily add some wraps of tape or some poly glue on the handle end to keep the heads on, or you could see the removability as a bonus for full cleaning. Two, the clear plastic of the handles is "crazing" badly (showing an intense network of thin cracks throughout the plastic, especially on the surface) when these are used with hot or boiling liquids. So far none have broken because of that, but it looks like just a matter of time. Fortunately they are inexpensive enough to match.

Again, there are several tasks that I almost can only do efficiently because of owning these. In particular I am thinking of filling or fully emptying certain narrow, thin, and/or flexible food containers, and scraping ALL of the butter or other thick goo or liquid out of a small rounded container.
on August 14, 2014
The length of the handle was much shorter than I thought, but I took a chance since there was no description on length. 5" is useless as a spatula. Good for little children to use toys. Cost to return is prohibitive.
on January 3, 2014
I bought these small spatulas to use when scraping wet dog and cat food out of cans. They work perfectly for that, allowing me to get every last bit of gravy(which is the part my pets like best) without having to try to scrape it out with a spoon. Since there are six in the pack I may reserve a few for people food too.