BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on February 3, 2016
This group of small spatulas are a bit smaller, about 7 inches long. I like that they can handle fairly high temps and survive. Their heads are narrower than larger ones and are great to get into smaller jars and containers. Some people have mentioned that the heads have a tendency to slip off. To fix this, use a hot glue gun and put a pea sized glob inside the head and shove the handle in quick. They will not come off anymore.
on February 1, 2016
At first I was very disappointed in how small these are. Make sure you read the sizes. They are about six inches long. I left them sitting on a counter for a few months because i figured it was a waste of money. Then one day I bought some cheese salsa dip and realized that these things are great if I use them to dip into the jar and spread the dip on my chip. Sure it's more work but at least i'm not licking queso off my knuckles for the rest of the night.
on April 23, 2017
You get what you pay for. The first time using these the spatula separated from the handle... on every one of these. I hand wash things so they didn't go through the dishwasher. I liked the size for scraping the inside of the blender but it sucks to have to go fishing inside the blender for the rest of your spatula... that you are using for the first time.
on August 14, 2014
The length of the handle was much shorter than I thought, but I took a chance since there was no description on length. 5" is useless as a spatula. Good for little children to use toys. Cost to return is prohibitive.
on January 3, 2014
I bought these small spatulas to use when scraping wet dog and cat food out of cans. They work perfectly for that, allowing me to get every last bit of gravy(which is the part my pets like best) without having to try to scrape it out with a spoon. Since there are six in the pack I may reserve a few for people food too.
on April 8, 2017
These small spatulas are great. I use them mostly for serving a small amount of canned dog food to mix in with our dog's dry food. They are great for other jobs in the kitchen, especially getting the last bit of mayo out of the jar.
on February 2, 2013
I quit buying prebaked goods at the grocery store d/t all the unhealthy additives and ingredients in our food. I make bread, muffins, and cookies at least weekly. I needed something small to scrape baking ingredients out of small bowls, measuring cups, and measuring spoons. These spatulas are ideal. I used them today for removing the last drop of honey out of a tablespoon measuring spoon and it fit perfectly. These also work great for icing cupcakes and cookies or mixing small quantities together. The spatulas are smaller than the regular sized ones normally found in your kitchen. They only measure 7" long. The clear handle is made well and it's curved so it fits comfortably in a woman's hand. I think the quality is excellent and the colors bright and cheerful. These will be a workhorse in my kitchen. I have used one at least one daily since they arrived. I'm pleased with this purchase and I would recommend it to others.
VINE VOICEon December 29, 2014
The company who shipped these contacted me about my original rating of three stars. I told them the only issue I had with them was the size not being posted in the title. They have rectified that problem, therefore, I am changing my rating to a five star.

They earned that by asking what was wrong; by the packaging and shipping - which was excellent; and, the quality of the product.

These are well made, strong enough for general use, are perfect for smaller uses (i.e.scraping jars, frosting cup cakes and other smaller items, getting the last little bit out of prep cups, etc). They are about six inches in total length and I recommend them highly.
on March 13, 2017
Short handles, to the point of being almost useless. I'm not sure what these will work with besides getting residue out of soups cans, but the short handle makes that hard too.
on March 30, 2016
6 of them!! All very well made and colorful. I use them for sandwiches and food,like mayonnaise, that I want to get ALL out of its container. These decrease wasting food because you are able to get everything out of the jar. There is only one drawback and I did not rate it in the "star category" It would be nice to have the handles a little longer. Other than that they are perfect. I would buy them again and give them as gifts.