Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 23, 2017
You get what you pay for. The first time using these the spatula separated from the handle... on every one of these. I hand wash things so they didn't go through the dishwasher. I liked the size for scraping the inside of the blender but it sucks to have to go fishing inside the blender for the rest of your spatula... that you are using for the first time.
on August 14, 2014
The length of the handle was much shorter than I thought, but I took a chance since there was no description on length. 5" is useless as a spatula. Good for little children to use toys. Cost to return is prohibitive.
27 helpful votes
28 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 13, 2017
Short handles, to the point of being almost useless. I'm not sure what these will work with besides getting residue out of soups cans, but the short handle makes that hard too.
on March 30, 2016
6 of them!! All very well made and colorful. I use them for sandwiches and food,like mayonnaise, that I want to get ALL out of its container. These decrease wasting food because you are able to get everything out of the jar. There is only one drawback and I did not rate it in the "star category" It would be nice to have the handles a little longer. Other than that they are perfect. I would buy them again and give them as gifts.
on April 19, 2017
The PERFECT small spatula to keep in my lunch bag to scrape the last delicious tastes of yogurt from some oddly shaped cups. This small size also works well in small jam jars or any other small jar where my regular silicon spatula just won't fit.
Enthusiast: Bakingon August 7, 2017
5 years later these are still in perfect condition. They are super convenient because they take up very little space in the dishwasher and drawer. I use them mostly to scrape food of my mini food processor, but sometimes I also use them with regular sized batter/ bowls. Love them!
on May 22, 2016
These arrive promptly and packaged just fine. I would definitely order from the vendor .. AND this product again! Love these small spatulas!

I have oodles of big spatulas .. but really a pain to get into smaller jars etc. These are just great!! VERY happy with the purchase .. I really don't need that many so gifted a couple to my daughter .. SHE was delighted also!
on February 24, 2016
The listing doesn't have measurements or photos for size reference so i took a chance and ordered them. They're more for kids' projects or maybe cupcakes, not for soups such like I wanted them for. If you have big hands they will not work for you! My hands are a little smaller so there probably won't be a big problem, I'll just have to look for the longer ones that I wanted in the first place.
on June 1, 2017
Nice for getting into those small spaces like a small jar. Plenty of spatulas. Had enough to share.
on March 14, 2016
So for what they do they perform as described. They arrived on time, each one was packed individually wrapped. After being cleaned I tested them. For scraping they work as advertised.

One note is that the silicone head and plastic handle are not fused together. Instead they are just pushed and held together. They come apart fairly easily when pulled by even a toddler. This presents an issue with cleanliness specifically with dirt and bacteria getting into the head.

Overall, they are an inexpensive choice but be aware of their limitations.