Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 3, 2016
This group of small spatulas are a bit smaller, about 7 inches long. I like that they can handle fairly high temps and survive. Their heads are narrower than larger ones and are great to get into smaller jars and containers. Some people have mentioned that the heads have a tendency to slip off. To fix this, use a hot glue gun and put a pea sized glob inside the head and shove the handle in quick. They will not come off anymore.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 9, 2016
These are perfect for getting the last bit of almost anything out of almost any container without having to stick your finger in it. They are squishy silicone and will conform to nearly any nook or cranny. The spatula slides off the handle fairly easily (not so easily that you lose it in your food, thankfully), making it very easy to clean. I really like this feature; some people may not enjoy being able to pull their spatula apart. If you are looking for something firm and sturdy, these are probably not your best choice. If you are looking to have a super convenient stash of adorable little spatulas on hand every time you wish you had a way to get every last drop or crumb out of that jar/plate/bowl, these fit the bill.
on February 7, 2018
Just purchased these for the second time.

First time was a few years ago. Since they came in a pack of 6, I gave some away thinking there were too many. I contented myself with only two.

Big mistake.

Recently I felt like I needed more. They're so useful for clearing out prep bowls.

If you decorate baked goods, they're also awesome for mixing small amounts of colored frosting.

Oh, and they're perfect for emptying cans of whatever because they're small and flexible enough to work around the top edge where larger spatulas get nicked.

I appreciate that the spatula part stays securely on the handle while I'm using it, yet pulls off easily when it's time to wash.

Which reminds me...PEOPLE, please separate your spatula pieces when you wash them, then let them dry completely! Otherwise you don't know what kind of dirty dishwater is lurking in the crevices, waiting to dribble out into your next mix.

Looking at you, Mom!
on August 14, 2014
The length of the handle was much shorter than I thought, but I took a chance since there was no description on length. 5" is useless as a spatula. Good for little children to use toys. Cost to return is prohibitive.
11 comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 30, 2016
6 of them!! All very well made and colorful. I use them for sandwiches and food,like mayonnaise, that I want to get ALL out of its container. These decrease wasting food because you are able to get everything out of the jar. There is only one drawback and I did not rate it in the "star category" It would be nice to have the handles a little longer. Other than that they are perfect. I would buy them again and give them as gifts.
on January 3, 2014
I bought these small spatulas to use when scraping wet dog and cat food out of cans. They work perfectly for that, allowing me to get every last bit of gravy(which is the part my pets like best) without having to try to scrape it out with a spoon. Since there are six in the pack I may reserve a few for people food too.
33 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 22, 2016
These arrive promptly and packaged just fine. I would definitely order from the vendor .. AND this product again! Love these small spatulas!

I have oodles of big spatulas .. but really a pain to get into smaller jars etc. These are just great!! VERY happy with the purchase .. I really don't need that many so gifted a couple to my daughter .. SHE was delighted also!
Top Contributor: Bakingon August 7, 2017
5 years later these are still in perfect condition. They are super convenient because they take up very little space in the dishwasher and drawer. I use them mostly to scrape food of my mini food processor, but sometimes I also use them with regular sized batter/ bowls. Love them!
on February 24, 2016
The listing doesn't have measurements or photos for size reference so i took a chance and ordered them. They're more for kids' projects or maybe cupcakes, not for soups such like I wanted them for. If you have big hands they will not work for you! My hands are a little smaller so there probably won't be a big problem, I'll just have to look for the longer ones that I wanted in the first place.
on June 1, 2017
Nice for getting into those small spaces like a small jar. Plenty of spatulas. Had enough to share.