- Series: Settlers of the Beekman Patent
- Library Binding: 1129 pages
- Publisher: Frank Doherty Sr; vol VIII, 2005 edition (January 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0962644315
- ISBN-13: 978-0962644313
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,344,052 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Settlers of the Beekman Patent: Dutchess County, New York : An Historical and Genealogical Study of All the 18th Century Settlers in the Patent vol VIII, 2005 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
These volumes represent a huge amount of work and are invaluable if they contain the history of your family, however, make sure that you are getting the volume that contains your family BEFORE you buy. The list of names and what volumes they are in is at the author's web site.