Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 15, 2017
Great book to use with Interactive Read Alouds in our school district that matches our Social Studies Standards in TN.
on August 4, 2017
Great for my maps unit!
on July 10, 2015
There is only one illustration for the continent of Africa (Sahara Desert) and for Europe (Eiffel Tower). Come on! At least have a picture of the rain forest and Savannah for Africa and another one for Europe which highlights its diversity.
on May 16, 2015
I used this book to help teach a class on geography. Children enjoyed the pictures and the fun facts.
on March 6, 2016
Very good and informative book
on January 31, 2013
The book was interesting with a lot of pictures that came with the writing and it is very understandable for the children. It was a little short in description but nonetheless, its a good and to the point book.
on December 27, 2012
I had read this book to my class last year when I borrowed it from the library. I felt the pictures and text were informative in an uncomplicated way, it teach young children, so I purchased this book from Amazon.
on December 4, 2015
lovely
on March 14, 2015
Got this for my six years old son, he loved it
on April 28, 2015
Great book for teaching kids