- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Broadman & Holman Pub (July 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805411623
- ISBN-13: 978-0805411621
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,523,590 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seven Crucial Questions About the Bible Paperback – July, 1994
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Dr. Denison does an outstanding job of outlining and detailing a process for Scripture interpretation that can be helpful to anyone. I have had opportunity to meet him and know that he has a true love for God and for His people and desires that they know God's purpose and intent for all of us.
While neither simple nor trivial, Dr. Denison's approach is understandable, learnable, and applicable. This book is currently out of print, but I would encourage Dr. Denison and his publisher to reprint it and make it generally available again.
The seller provided excellent service. The book arrived quickly and in mint condition. I would certainly order again.