- Series: Berlin
- Paperback: 56 pages
- Publisher: Cinebook, Ltd (January 16, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849181357
- ISBN-13: 978-1849181358
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.2 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,684,330 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Seven Dwarves (Berlin) Paperback – January 16, 2013
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Mark Van Oppen is a Belgian author and artist. He began as an interior architect, did some illustration work, and then was chief editor of the Dutch version of the magazine Tintin. In 1988, he offered to adapt American novelist Joe Haldeman's award-winning book The Forever War into comic form. Their collaboration continued, first with "Dallas Barr" (adapted from Buying Time) and then with "Forever Free." A celebrated science-fiction artist, Marvano also worked on historical and contemporary series such as "Rourke," "Berlin" and "Grand Prix."
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?