|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.44 - $36.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash
- Cami has adjustable straps and lace under cup
- Tap shorts have elastic waist and center front lace inset
- Front satin bow
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C96UWJW
- Item model number: 9720
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
2. description fails to state that these have a very low rise......come nowhere near the natural waistline.
3. fabric lacks body/form. Only tried them on but could tell that the outfit would be severely wrinkled and shapeless after an hour's wear....much less after sleeping in it.
4. sizing and/or pattern cut is "strange." I fall between a medium and large so ordered the large to allow some room since they are sleepwear. The lace under the bust line was too tight & the fabric allotted to the stomach area was meager while the "boob" area was ample The bottoms must be placed very low on the hips due to the unstated low rise yet the hem in the back "lets it all hang out" and they were very tight in the stride.....therefore uncomfortable no matter how they are worn. Yet overall, the pants were too big and loose around. My conclusion is that no size or even separates sizing would fit me. I'm 5'4 and weigh 130-135# with a C cup and average torso proportions.
I bought the green and the color was gorgeous, very much a rich jewel tone as shown......but I promptly shipped them back. Very disappointing purchase.
Reading all the reviews I ordered the X-Large as she is a busty girl (38FF), unlike the model photo's, the X-Large top does not give total breast coverage but still looks sexy. It hangs slightly loose at the front giving tummy coverage and the French knickers seem more generous in size than the top. The purple satin is a lovely, deep, royal color and the lace is lovely. This was a good purchase for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
NICE....however the Chinese sizes are WAY off. Their largest sizee was WAY too small and had to give the lingerie away to a friend. It still didnt fit the friend.Published 1 day ago by Robert Ramirez
I have always had a difficult time finding items like this that fit properly and this cami set fits perfectly. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Satmg Geii
The top is good, but the shorts are terrible. They stick out from the back and I don't see how they can fit anyone with any of the sizes.Published 10 days ago by textbooks
My fiancé absolutely loves this! I know a lot of reviews say there isn't much coverage for boobs, but it's lingeri, there isn't supposed to be a lot of coverage. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer