Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Seven Silly Eaters
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 22, 2009
Mary Ann Hoberman is a genius. Her stories are fun to read.
My children loved the "result" at the end of this book and now have a better understanding of food contents and how much work is involved in cooking for a picky family.
on September 8, 2011
This is a fun and silly book about a mother named Mrs. Peters and her children and their silly picky eating habbits. It is lots of fun to read aloud and my 3 year old and 6 year old both enjoyed it. I rate this book up there with my other favorites from Mary Ann Hoberman, A House Is A House For Me and Whose Garden Is It. If you have a child to read it to that enjoys fun and silly picture books I would highly recommend this one.
on July 9, 2013
If you have a picky eater, you will appreciate this book. My seven year old gets a kick out of hearing all the ways other picky eaters will only eat specific foods just like him. Very funny read over and over again.
on November 10, 2008
This is one of the best books that we all love. The pictures are detailed, creative, busy, crazy - they match the wonderful, playful words... just a delight - everyone should have a copy!!!
on October 4, 2007
This adorable book about silly fussy eaters captivated the heart of my 3 year old granddaughter. She loves to listen to the antics of the silly eaters--mostly because she is one as well.
on February 5, 2008
My daughter and I love this rhyming book. We bought an extra copy for her friend's birthday. It is my favorite book to read to her. I bought it when she was 4. She still loves it at 7.
on January 7, 2013
My 7 children have always loved this book and we have gotten it from the library so many times that I knew that adding it to our home library was a must. It is a BLAST! Enjoy!
VINE VOICEon March 29, 2010
This is a book my children request often and talk about frequently.

Each of the seven Peters' children are picky eaters; they will eat only one item prepared perfectly to their liking. With the first child, Mrs. Peters chuckles and gives in to her son's picky habit, just as many first time parents would do. When the family grows from one child to seven, poor Mrs. Peters does what many parents would NOT! She prepares individual foods for each of her seven picky eaters.

Somehow, this "supermom" does it all. Yet, as the story goes on, we see Mrs. Peters growing wearier and more disheveled.

The children give up on the disaster they created while trying to make a birthday breakfast for mom, yet somehow it all comes together to make the perfect surprise.

Not only did my children enjoy this book, but it also kept me entertained because boy, can I ever relate to this mom! The illustrations are detailed and add much to the storyline.

My kids also begged to make Mrs. Peters birthday cake by combining all the children's foods. We tried. I had my doubts, and they were confirmed. Perhaps the author could include a recipe that might actually taste good!
on May 22, 2007
My family's most beloved bedtime story! Fun, silly story; great drawings with lots of little hints to busy moms and dads, and a happy ending...perfect bedtime story!
on April 2, 2013
We love this book - my 4 children consider it one of our top 5 favorites. The illustrator is one of our favorites as well. The combination is unbeatable!