Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 3, 2013
I bought this for a friend and when she tried to use it it would squish the baby. or squeeze her way to tight. I got a size 4 thinking it would be big and have extra room for comfort, but it's still to small. She'll make it work, but i should have just gotten the same one I had when my children were smaller.
2 people found this helpful
on February 9, 2013
I like this sling it's not complicated trying to get it on, it's very fashionable and my baby loves the feel of it.
One person found this helpful
on January 8, 2015
Please fix the sizing ... Bought this for my daughter and did alleasurements , weights , ect.. The slot for the baby is big enough for a Barbie doll .. Very disgusted as she was so excited about this product .. I know you might say I should have paid the extra for the size return but that's ridiculous if YOU as a company can't at least be close in your sizing chart why should I have to pay extra ? Don't buy until they fix this problem
17 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 16, 2015
All the negative reviews blow my mind. I used the free coupon code and only paid for shipping and embroidery. I had no issues with sizing after measuring according to their chart. Works great for my newborn to keep my hands free and get things done while keeping my princess close and cozy. She loves being in the sling and always immediately calms down and usually falls right asleep in it. She's still pretty light so I haven't had issues with weight fatigue on my one shoulder but for me it's been a blessing. Only giving 4 stars because shipping took a while (most likely due to the custom embroidery) and the fabric is not the softest.

Pros
easy to put on once you've done it a few times
Baby is comfy and content inside sling
Patterns are fashionable (I went with the Fiore, bright flowers on a black background, hides spitup and milk spots excellently)
Gives me hands free cuddles with baby (or I'd NEVER EVER EAT)
Durable through washing and ironing
Cons:
slow shipping
Not the softest fabric in the world

All in all, for the 15 bucks I paid for embroidery and shipping, I am happy with my purchase and will likely order again.
review image
5 people found this helpful
on April 22, 2015
Convenient and great price. It's great to pack up and take anywhere. Very lightweight but strong. I had the coupon so all I paid was for the shipping. Whatever you think your size is, buy the next size up! They size at least a size too small. I had to return the first one due to sizing issues. If you don't purchase the size 'insurance' then you can't return it. That's an extra $3.50. I am 5'8" and 160lbs and I needed size 5. Also the color no patterns were a bit different than the website picture. Overall ok, just size it right.
on July 29, 2016
Scratchy fabric, not worth the cost. Just a tube of fabric that you hang baby around your body with.
One person found this helpful
on September 17, 2014
I wish I had read the reviews on this before I paid $15 shipping and handling for it. I am really dissatisfied with this product. I hope it works better when my baby is older but so far even following the size guide it feels too small. Not that I can really tell because it's really hard to even get my baby in and out of it. The fabric is cheap and makes us both really hot within five minutes. So far it's completely useless to me. Going to have to buy a different one
on August 16, 2014
Idk what u guys are talking about but I got my sling in the mail today and it's wonderful. My babe loves it!!! It is wonderfully made. Not cheap at all. I got his name on it and it's perfect. The sizing is perfect and I didn't print the tape measure out. I just used their sizing chart. My baby is 8 weeks and I've never worn him but he loves to be worn with this sling. I can't get over how great the material is. I thought that it was going to be cheap by the way u guys talked and I was dreading getting it because I paid for the embroidery and s&h and upgraded to the package that came with the wet bag and leggings to match. I would most def recommend this. For $12 s&h? Totally worth it. I have the car seat canopy set, the nursing pillow now the sling. All I need is the udder cover and I'm set! Get the sling. Totally worth it.
on July 5, 2013
So I managed to get the size right for the most part - its the right size for her to sit in but never can she lay down. The real rip is the price; I too got a promo code but even at $14 I am not happy. The fabric is rough, and it is literally -LITERALLY- a piece of fabric folded in half and sewn together. I could make one in 2 minutes - by enough fabric to wrap over your shoulder, through your chest and around your back. Sew the ends together. Done. That is not worth $14 much less $44 without the promo code.
4 people found this helpful
on May 2, 2014
This is the cheapest and worst "sling" ever. It's not even a sling just a cheap piece of fabric sown in a circle. All the negative reviews are dead on. Don't waste your $$ on this, there are many good wraps and slings out there and this definitely isn't one of them!
19 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.