- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: ReadHowYouWant; Large Print edition (January 21, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781442973589
- ISBN-13: 978-1442973589
- ASIN: 1442973587
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1,289 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #57,184 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams Paperback – Large Print, January 21, 2013
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
DEEPAK CHOPRA is the bestselling author of numerous books including Ageless Body, Timeless Mind, Creating Affluence, Quantum Healing, Unconditional Life, Perfect Health, and Return of the Rishi. His groundbreaking lectures and books blend physics and philosophy, the practical and the spiritual, venerable Eastern wisdom and cutting-edge Western science with dynamic results.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,289 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although the title reads The Seven Spiritual Laws of “Success,” it could also read a The Seven Spiritual Laws of “Life.”
At 111 pages, you have just around an hour to invest, but it’s worth every single minute.
Often times, the simplest and most concise messages are the ones that resonate with me the most, perhaps because of my monkey brain and the tendency for it to wander!
We have Seven Laws as follows;
• The Law of Pure Potentiality —>This law is about pure consciousness, something I didn’t fully grasp until AFTER The Reset Experience. More on this later.
• The Law of Giving —> This revolves around “intention” and it should be giving and receiving that is unconditional and from the heart.
• The Law of “Karma” or Cause and Effect —> I believe we all understand this one!
• The Law of Least Effort —> Follow the path of no resistance. When you work in your Zone of GENIUS and find FLOW, everything becomes effortless.
• The Law of Intention and Desire —> When you place your attention on your intention, you will attain the desired outcome.
• The Law of Detachment —> A lack of knowing the TRUE “Self” creates attachments based on fear and insecurities. Let go of expectations and attachments to outcomes.
• The Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life —> This one really struck home. I took a picture of a page on the plane that I shall never forget. It’ll be the first comment below.
This book is simple, yet extraordinarily profound. If you’re able to discern the messages in this book AND apply the concepts, I guarantee you’ll find a better YOU and powerful way to live!
Amazon gives 4.7 stars after 1,204 reviews. Goodreads gives 4.08 stars after 43,967 ratings and 987 reviews. This one gets my seldom offered up 5-Star rating and it’s one I will read again and again should I ever need a reminder.
Much Love! ❤️🙏🏻
#FridaysFind #MIAGD #DeepakChopra #TheSevenSpiritualLawsOfSuccess #WeAreCreators #Karma #Dharma #UnconditionalLOVE #PurePotentiality #Consciousness
The practice of not judging anything for the day, and the practice of silence are particularly useful to me. Thank you!
Then I attended my first Science & Nonduality conference and witnessed Mr. Chopra deliver a knockout talk in 16 minutes.
I searched online for the books he's written and I found this one: THE SEVEN SPIRITUAL LAWS OF SUCCESS. Integrating success with spirituality is a subject I'm very much interested in, so I got this book and read it in a matter of days.
From all the 7 laws outlined in the book, The Law of Giving resonated the most. This chapter alone made the entire book a worthwhile read.
I also found the Law of Pure Potentiality very interested. The remaining 5 laws were also intriguing, but not all of it worked for me.
Each chapter has steps to follow, but I feel Mr. Chopra sometimes goes to extremes by suggesting these steps be practiced all the time. I recommend starting with baby steps and moving on from there. That way, expectations can be met with less of a chance for disappointment.
I highlighted many passages through this book. There are precious gems everywhere.
THE SEVEN SPIRITUAL LAWS OF SUCCESS is a quick and easy read and I recommend it to anyone interested in more from life than just material success.