- Hardcover: 118 pages
- Publisher: New World Library / Amber-Allen Publishing (November 9, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1878424114
- ISBN-13: 978-1878424112
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1,248 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,728 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams Hardcover – November 9, 1994
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Chopra's teachings are distilled into seven simple principles which can be applied to all elements of personal life to evoke success. The basic idea is that personal understanding and harmony promote fulfilling relationships and material abundance without extra effort: chapters tell how to achieve it. -- Midwest Book Review
From the Back Cover
Based on natural laws which govern all of creation, this book shatters the myth that success is the result of hard work, exacting plans, or driving ambition. In The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra offers a life-altering perspective on the attainment of success: Once we understand our true nature and learn to live in harmony with natural law, a sense of well-being, good health, fulfilling relationships, energy and enthusiasm for life, and material abundance will spring forth easily and effortlessly. Filled with timeless wisdom and practical steps you can apply right away, this is a book you will want to read and refer to again and again.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although the title reads The Seven Spiritual Laws of “Success,” it could also read a The Seven Spiritual Laws of “Life.”
At 111 pages, you have just around an hour to invest, but it’s worth every single minute.
Often times, the simplest and most concise messages are the ones that resonate with me the most, perhaps because of my monkey brain and the tendency for it to wander!
We have Seven Laws as follows;
• The Law of Pure Potentiality —>This law is about pure consciousness, something I didn’t fully grasp until AFTER The Reset Experience. More on this later.
• The Law of Giving —> This revolves around “intention” and it should be giving and receiving that is unconditional and from the heart.
• The Law of “Karma” or Cause and Effect —> I believe we all understand this one!
• The Law of Least Effort —> Follow the path of no resistance. When you work in your Zone of GENIUS and find FLOW, everything becomes effortless.
• The Law of Intention and Desire —> When you place your attention on your intention, you will attain the desired outcome.
• The Law of Detachment —> A lack of knowing the TRUE “Self” creates attachments based on fear and insecurities. Let go of expectations and attachments to outcomes.
• The Law of “Dharma” or Purpose in Life —> This one really struck home. I took a picture of a page on the plane that I shall never forget. It’ll be the first comment below.
This book is simple, yet extraordinarily profound. If you’re able to discern the messages in this book AND apply the concepts, I guarantee you’ll find a better YOU and powerful way to live!
Amazon gives 4.7 stars after 1,204 reviews. Goodreads gives 4.08 stars after 43,967 ratings and 987 reviews. This one gets my seldom offered up 5-Star rating and it’s one I will read again and again should I ever need a reminder.
Much Love! ❤️🙏🏻
#FridaysFind #MIAGD #DeepakChopra #TheSevenSpiritualLawsOfSuccess #WeAreCreators #Karma #Dharma #UnconditionalLOVE #PurePotentiality #Consciousness
The practice of not judging anything for the day, and the practice of silence are particularly useful to me. Thank you!
YOU WERE BORN WITH THEM IN YOUR CORE.
THIS COOL LITTLE BOOK CAN HELP TO REMIND YOU.
BUT IF YOU FORGET, JUST LOOK INSIDE YOU.
(If this review was helpful in any way, please click on the "Helpful" key below, or write a comment. Thanks).