Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 797 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,078 reviews
on March 26, 2016
Simply astonishing. If you want a better life, you mist read this book. Just understand you have to be in the right mindset to even process and apply the message but if you are, get ready to be changed.
on November 16, 2016
This book is not about success as we generally think in relation to prestige and material wealth. It is about life success and is a must read. Short, requires two three hours to read and weeks to contemplate the incredible messages
on June 23, 2017
I loved this. I will read it many more times. I highly recommend this to all who believe in this power.
on August 24, 2016
I didn't realize this was an abridged version when I bought it. It works out well though because its easy to travel with and pull out when you feel like studying it. All in all I am glad I bought it.
on October 22, 2016
By far one of the best books!
on July 30, 2017
i start on sunday with reading one law a day and it is my saving grace. it grows you spiritually and is a good way to condition yourself as a loving being.
on September 27, 2016
This is a good book about achieving spiritual and professional enlightenment. Mr. Chopra gives the readers 7 steps to better understand themselves spiritually through meditation and finding your true potential.
on September 8, 2017
Still my favorite Deepak chopra book.
on August 7, 2017
Would recommend it to anyone who needs a reminder on how things should work naturally
on December 26, 2007
I love to listen to Deepak Chopra, not so much as to what he says, but for the mere sound of his voice. I always get something to enhance my life from a book or CD. In this CD, I knew much of what he was talking about from previous books. However, I did get some new perspectives and this makes me happy. Often, if I am restless at night or wake up for some reason or another, I listen to Deepak and invariably go back to dreamland. I think that people who accuse Deepak of quackery really miss the point.