- Series: Sierra Club Books (Sierra)
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Sierra Club Books; 1st Edition(PB) edition (April 28, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578051452
- ISBN-13: 978-1578051458
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.7 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,810,976 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seven Wonders for a Cool Planet: Everyday Things to Help Solve Global Warming (Sierra Club Books (Sierra)) Paperback – April 28, 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The author is basically stating I hate America and America should give up their cars and travel on bikes, the rest of the world does it, so why can't they. Americans should be forced to use condoms to limit the number of new Americans coming in to this world since they waste to many resources, the rest of the world is keeping it population in check, why can't they and Air Condition is the greatest evil of the world and only if America could use ceiling fans they would be just as comfortable as the rest of the world (tell me how that works out for you Arizona). This book is the biggest collection of dog s*** ever put together.