- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 10.9 x 6.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00C43H85G
- UPC: 801593373171 732913228973 795186407452 640024850771 823019787041 012355950442 885781055025
- Item model number: SeventhGeneration 22897
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (356 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,107 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Seventh Generation Auto Dish Pacs, Free and Clear, 45 Count
- All-in-one pacs use premium enzyme system to remove dried-on food, grease and grime without phosphates, chlorine, or synthetic fragrances
- Leaves dishes streak free and sparkling clean
- From plants not petroleum - USDA Certified Biobased formula (78 percent)
- Unscented, fragrance free formula
- No mess alternative to traditional dishwashing detergent powders and gels
Simply place one single use pac into your dishwasher to remove dinners grease and grime without the use of phosphates, chlorine or synthetic fragrances. It's a convenient, no mess alternative to traditional powders and gels.
From the Manufacturer
Dishwasher detergent packs make life easy! No need to measure dishwashing detergent-just place one, single-use dishwasher detergent pack into your dishwasher to remove dinner’s grease and grime without the use of phosphates, chlorine or synthetic fragrances. It’s a convenient, no mess alternative to traditional dishwashing detergent powders and dishwasher gels. Discover the power of plants in our biodegradable dish packs.
Did you know?
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one pouch of 45 concentrated dish packs containing petroleum-based ingredients with a 20 or 45 count pouch of Seventh Generation plant based dish tabs, we could save 13,300 barrels of oil! That’s enough to heat AND cool 770 U.S. homes for a year!
How to Use
For the best dishwashing results, load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack. With dry hands, place one pack of Seventh Generation dishwasher tabs into the main dispenser cup (don’t unwrap or puncture the pack) close the dispenser door, start your machine and get ready to enjoy the sparkling results of our biodegradable dish detergent packs! Re-seal package that contains the natural auto dishwasher detergent packs and store in a dry place out of reach of children.
Seventh Generation's Promise to You
It works: Premium enzyme system removes dried-on food residue and rinses clean.
It's natural:USDA certified 78% biobased dishwasher detergent packs.
We care: Chlorine-free, phosphate free, biodegradable dishwasher tabs.
Natural Dishwasher Detergent Packs:
- Convenient dosing, no measuring, no mess, no waste
- Biodegradable dishwasher detergent formula
- Chlorine and phosphate free dishwasher packs
- Film is made from biodegradable PVA
- All tabs are packed in a re-sealable pouch for easy storage
- Scent derived from whole essential oils & botanical lemon extracts
- Available in Free & Clear and Lemon
Additional Seventh Generation Products You'll Love
About Seventh Generation: Seventh Generation is one of the nation's leading natural brands of household and personal care products. The company lives its commitment to "caring today for seven generations of tomorrows," with products formulated to provide mindful solutions for human health, air, surfaces, fabrics, pets and people within your home -- and for the community and environment outside of it.
Scent Name: Free & Clear | Size: 45 Packs
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
However, things did not get clean in our dishwasher (which is only a few years old, Whirlpool. Not top of line, but not cheap either).
I found that cups had tea stains on them, and heavy soiled items did not get clean, you had to rinse them very carefully. The deal breaker was the tea, we drink a lot in our house, and all our cups got brown inside :(.
the instructions say to not put anything in the pre-wash chamber, but we found that these packets actually worked better when we put some regular power (Safeway brand bio degradable) in the prewash chamber - stains went away!
Since that defeated the purpose of buying through a subscription - what is the point of having 2 different detergents? we will not keep using these.
Decided to test it again and put water in one cup washed with the regular dishwasher soap and water in one cup washed with the Seventh Generation pacs. First one: lots of bubbles and soap taste. Second cup: clear and pure water.
I realized my family and I were drinking (and probably eating) soap this whole time. Ugh!!!! I'm so glad I found this one out. It cleans and no residue. These are only pacs I buy now.
I also like that there is no perfume and it doesn't contain phosphates or other nasty stuff.
Fortunately these work pretty darn well and hold up respectably in the world of detergent pod love. Not quite Cascade level, but if one is trying to aim for some green trade-offs they're more than decent. Clean dishes cleanly rinsed, no build-up in my dishwasher.
The reason I didn't like the liquid was it's failure to tackle mess and the horrible film it left behind. This is far better results.
These aren't the most powerful of pods and not the best of Seventh Generation products, but they are more than decent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After trying Seventh Generation laundry detergent, I thought the dishwasher pods would be just as good. I gave it a fair chance and did 12 loads. Read morePublished 2 days ago by BB Co.
Works well to get your dishes squeaky clean without all the harmful stuff.Published 2 days ago by Dixie Carlotti
Horrible. Nothing but residue on all my dishes. Will not purchase again.Published 21 days ago by MSL
These are a very good alternative to the higher priced detergent. cleaned my dishes very well.Published 21 days ago by Tonya B.
Seems to work pretty well. Sometimes I still have some residue on a plate or silverware, but I think that has more to do with my dishwasher.Published 1 month ago by Rooby