Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

TOP 50 REVIEWERon January 6, 2016
Seventh Generation makes good products that are usually natural or very close to it. I bought a three pack of the chamomile body wash and, while it is a good product, I am not a fan of the scent. It isn't like any of my other chamomile scented products including my essential oils. It's quite earthy and strong. My husband doesn't mind it since he hates anything fruity or floral so he has been using the body wash more than I have been.

Despite the scent,which is just personal preference, this body wash does a good job without drying out my already dry skin. It rinses off without leaving residue or film behind and I like that there aren't a lot of unnecessary chemicals in it. Next time, I will choose a different fragrance.
on March 20, 2017
I was very disappointed in the fragrance. Instead of citrus, it smells medicinal which is not very pleasant. It does a good job sudsing and leaves one feeling squeaky clean. I will use all 3 bottles but I won't purchase this again. Please improve the fragrance.
on October 30, 2012
I decided to buy the Seventh Generation body wash after seeing the reasonable price offered by Amazon and the $6.00 off coupon that was advertised. My skin is extremely sensitive and I try to avoid chemically-based body washes due to the fact that quite a few of them make me itch. I was using soap bars, but it made my skin rough. Initially, I started using Kiss My Face, but I found their body washes to be overpriced. I have been using the Seventh Generation body wash for the past month and it is great. It moisturizes just as well as any other body wash and a little goes a long way. It also has a light chamomile scent that should be fine for both men and women. I use Seventh Generation cleaning products and laundry detergent and find that they create great, eco-friendly products at fairly reasonable prices. I highly recommend this body wash for anyone with sensitive skin or anyone who wants to use a soap with fewer chemicals.

UPDATE 01/13: 1 bottle of this body wash, generous daily use with a sponge, lasted me (just me BTW) approx. 2 1/2 months. I can't recommend this body wash enough. If you get three bottles of this stuff, unless you're using a lot of soap, you're good for 6-8 months! A killer deal and a great product.
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 22, 2016
I just got this delivered today. Even before I opened the package, I could detect the "scent" of this body wash as one of the bottles had leaked during shipment. It was advertised as lavender but it smelled like something pulled out of an old medicine chest. I had to wash my hands after taking the bottles out of the package and the horrible smell lingered on my skin. YUK. If I could rate this zero stars I would.
on June 26, 2016
I had to leave a review for this product! It was so remarkable!

I am trying to minimize the number of chemicals I'm exposed to so thought to try this SG product as it is purported to be ~97% plant based! Used it as a body was and as a shampoo! It was very gentle! I intentionally didn't used conditioner and air dryed my hair! My hair was moist and full of bounce! I am very please and hope it's as safe as it says!

I am not ever concerned about the scent, which is mild, given such great performance! This is my new go-to product! Now I need to see if they have a conditioner and then I will be set! Plus, it's gluten free!!!
on January 11, 2018
Gentle on skin, but the smell is not as pleasant as many synthetic body washes. It takes some getting used to, but eventually you may come to enjoy the natural lavender scent.
on December 9, 2015
I have really sensitive skin, and I hate fragrances that smell like cologne. This has a subtle mandarin smell that is not overpowering. Others have complained that the scent is off, but I think that's just what mandarin smells like with you don't overdo the fragrance or artificially enhance the scent. I think it's just right.
on July 25, 2014
I heard of Chamomile, and know that it's a Daisy like flower or a type of Daisy. I forgot that Daisy's have very little scent, which would have been fine, but this product Stinks... literally. The product itself is like any other Body Wash, except for the smell. I wondered why it was so cheap. Other 7th Generation Body Washes like the Peppermint smells great, and the product is essentially the same thing, without the awful smell. My mistake, I should have looked into what a Daisy smells like.
on January 26, 2014
At first, I thought this smelled a little mediciney, but I feel that that smell actually got less strong and I got used to it. Even when I thought it smelled funny, I kept using it because that smell would not linger whatsoever after washing with it. This is a very mild body wash and you should not expect a strong fragrance.

That said, once I got used to the smell I began to appreciate how mild and moisturizing this body wash is. My skin really is less dry, less irritated and softer since I started using this product. In short, you can't argue with the results.

When my wife ran out of her dove body wash, she started using this too. She wished it had a stronger sent, but like me, she had to admit it did a good job on sensitive skin, so she's stuck with it, too.
on December 9, 2014
I bought the Lavender scent and I think it smells pretty good. My favorite thing about it is that it really seems to nourish my skin. (At least a heck of a lot better than any other washes I've tried) I have very dry skin and this stuff helps prevent all the dry itchiness I usually get. Plus I like that it has a whole lot of natural ingredients.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.