|Item Weight||21 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.2 x 12.8 x 34.5 inches|
|Item model number||TRCK15933|
|Assembled Height||34.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||12.8 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Seville Classics 17-Gallon UltraHD Commercial Stainless Steel Trash Bin
- Dimensions: 17.2" W x 12.8" D x 34.5" H
- 17-gallon capacity
- Includes wheels (2 locking) and leveling feet
- Easy to clean stainless steel body with removable durable resin top
- Ideal for use in your garage, kitchen, warehouse, office , workspace or man cave
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Functional and Stylish
This trash bin holds 17 gallons while maintaining a sleek design.
Move this trash bin easily with the heavy duty wheels. Locks hold it steady when you don't have to move it.
About Seville Classics
Seville Classics is a global leader in home organization and storage solutions with 30 years of experience and a single mission to bring innovative houseware and hardware products to homes and businesses, providing superior design, quality and value.
This innovatively designed Seville Classics UltraHD Stainless Steel Trash Bin is ideal for use in your garage, kitchen, warehouse, office, workspace or man cave. Constructed of high-quality durable stainless steel and equipped with a durable removable resin top. With a generous 17-gallon capacity it’s conveniently mobile with heavy-duty rolling wheels (two locking); optional adjustable leveling feet are included. This must-have trash bin measures 17.2” wide by 12.9” deep by 34.5” high. You have finally found the sleek trash bin you’ve been looking for.
Compare with similar items
Suncast Outdoor Trash Hideaway
Keter Pacific 30 Gal. Outdoor Resin Wicker Waste Basket Trash Can with Liner
Safco Products 9474TN Canmeleon Recessed Panel Trash Can, Ash Urn, Side Open, 15-Gallon, Tan
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Resin||Plastic|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* The first, my husband’s dog is a garbage thief, a digger.
*The second reason is because we swapped out our range and had a larger area to cover.
* The product measurements are absolutely correct.
* I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get double cans or an odd shape to enclose the area.
* I looked at probably, over 100 garbage cans.
* I never thought much about buying one before but there were Soooo many considerations.
* It had to be dog proof. It had to fit my area. It had to have at least some stainless steel to match my appliances. And it had to be affordable.
* This garbage cans checked all my boxes and more.
* I had been using a white plastic 13 gallon.
* This stainless steel garbage can is rated at 17 gallons, however, it seems to hold twice as much as my 13 gallon can.
* There was almost no assembly required. Almost.
* The handles each require two screws, and the four wheels need to be screwed into the bottom, if you are going to use them. That’s it. Simple.
* I Didn't Have Trouble With The Screws, But, I like The Idea From The Reviewer Who Put Toothpaste In The Handle Holes In Order To Have A Quicker Assembly. She Could See To Line It Up Easier. Clever.
* I bought the recommended 20 gallon garbage bags. They fit perfectly. See video.
* You can stretch the 13 gallon bags to fit over the lip of the can. But, they will be about 2 inches, maybe more from the bottom.
* I used 1 of the 13 gal and then started using the 20 gallon bags. I want to maximize my space. (Plus They Smell Wonderful).
* It’s not flimsy. The stainless steel is durable. It looks like top-of-the-line stainless steel.
* In fact when my garbage can is pushed in, beside my range it looks like another appliance.
* No more trash digging for Bonnie. And no more early-morning frustration, garbage gathering for me.
* I AM A HAPPY CAMPER.
* Hope this info helps. Thanks for reading.
Despite all this, I give the trash can 4 stars because it functions so well. It easily glides with just a nudge. The opening is just the right size. And odors can be controlled by rinsing off cans, etc before throwing them in. My solution to potentially stinky organic scraps (non meat) is to restart my composting efforts. Or you could simply control odors by being diligent about changing the bags often. Wish it were better made, but guess that's the world we now live in.
I would highly recommend this can. I have had many people admire it and inquire about where I purchased it. When I ordered it (February 28, 2015) the price had just dropped a few days before to $38 then went up slightly to $42. That was down some $14 dollars from when I had first found it. I am glad I got it when I did. I wish I had always had a can just like it. My 16 yo son is glad too. He doesn't have to take out the trash quite as often.