Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Seville Classics Easy-to-Clean Bamboo Cutting Board and 7 Color-Coded Flexible Cutting Mats with Food Icons Set
|Price:||$24.74 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.25 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable, attractive bamboo construction. Fast-growing and plentiful, bamboo is stronger, more sustainable, and easier on knives than other hardwood cutting boards
- Includes 7 brightly color-coded cutting board mats that make clean up easy and help prevent cross contamination when preparing fruits, vegetables, cheese, meat, fish, poultry, dough and baked goods
- Flexible cutting mats are BPA free and designed to fit snugly into the top surface of the cutting board; use them with the cutting board or separately, and store them inside the cutting board when not in use
- Non-slip silicone feet prevent the cutting board from slipping and sliding on your kitchen counter top or food prep surface; use the board to serve bread, crackers, cheese and cocktails
- Cutting board measures 16.5" x 13.4" x 1.2" thick. Cutting board mats measure 15" x 12" x .03" thick each
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Seville Classics Bamboo Cutting Board with Removable Cutting Mats
Let your inner chef come alive with this multi-purpose cutting board by Seville Classics.
Removable Cutting Mats
With 7-unique BPA Free cutting mats, you no longer have to wash and disinfect the board each time. Simply switch out the mats and place a new mat onto the large 15-inch by 12-inch surface area.
Flexible Cutting Mats with Food Group Icons
Each mat is color coordinated for each distinct food groups and is also designed to fit perfectly on the board for a safe and smooth cutting experience every time. The cutting board also has a unique storage compartment for the mats when the board is not in use. The board itself measures 16-1/2-inch by 13.4-inch and by 1.2-inch thick.
Durable Chopping Board
Made from bamboo, the chopping board is naturally anti-microbial and is 16-percent more durable than solid maple. As with any wood product, do not submerge in water for an extended period of time or put in the dishwasher. Clean by wiping with a hot, soapy sponge. Periodically condition the bamboo by lightly rubbing mineral oil on the surface. Store away from heat as heat can dry out bamboo.
Includes 4 non-slip protective feet to prevent sliding. Won't scratch or mar your countertop. These rubber disks firmly secure the board to your counter while chopping.
About Seville Classics
Seville Classics is a global leader in home organization and storage solutions with 30 years of experience and a single mission to bring innovative houseware and hardware products to homes and businesses, providing superior design, quality and value.
Let your inner chef come alive with Seville Classics' Bamboo Cutting Board and 7 Color-Coded Flexible Cutting Mats with Food Icons. Bamboo is a renewable, fast-growing, and hardy material that is stronger, more sustainable and easier on knives than hardwood cutting boards and chopping blocks. This board features a unique rectangle design with rounded corners and a ventilated compartment for cutting board mats. The handle grooves are easy to grab even when placed on flat surfaces. Includes seven flexible polypropylene color-coded mats with food icons. Mats are designed to fit snugly into the top surface of the cutting board. Use them as a cutting surface, as a tray to transport food, or bend them into a funnel for plating chopped ingredients. Bamboo cutting board is NOT dishwasher safe, but the cutting mats are dishwasher safe (do not exceed a wash or drying temperature of 170° F.) Cleaning the bamboo cutting board is easy--simply wash with warm water and mild detergent and air dry. Wipe the board down with food-safe mineral oil regularly to keep it sanitary and supple.
Patents: US Pat. #7,758,029
- Rectangular natural bamboo cutting board with ventilated storage compartment
- Includes 7 icon and color-coded cutting board mats designed to fit board top; colors include white, black, red, yellow, orange, blue and brown
- 100% polypropylene cutting mats; dishwasher safe (do not exceed wash or drying temp of 170° F)
- Four non-slip silicone feet prevent sliding and without scratching your kitchen countertop
Dimensions: 16.5" L x 13.4" W x 1.2" thick
Weight: 5.8 lbs.
Model #: BMB17024
What's in the Box?
1 bamboo cutting board (16.5" x 13.4" x 1.2" thick)
7 color-coded mats (15" x 12" x .03" thick)
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Seville Classics products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
**UPDATE- A little over a week after writing this review, Seville sent me a new cutting board at no charge.
The mats are designed to sit within a flush on the bamboo board, which has a raised inner edge all the way around to support this. This can cause issue if you're used to cutting on a completely straight board. Using a 9 inch chef's knife, and slicing a green onion in the middle of the board, the rear end of the knife will strike the raised edge and will not cut all the way through. You'll end up with an onion accordion.
It's annoying, and I have to reposition my body and hands differently from the way I have for years. Keep this mind when purchasing.
**UPDATE** After a week of use, the board developed a crack along the grain of the bamboo. Bamboo is notorious for being a fickle mistress, that way, so I wasn't surprised, though I was disappointed. I contacted Seville directly and, after sending in a picture, they sent me a replacement board quickly. So, while the initial quality failed to meet expectations, the customer service will keep my review at a 5 star rating.
Cons - Soft surfaces - Knife cuts are very visible on both board and mats, I can foresee needing to replace mats every year or so, can buy replacement mats through Seville. Plastic feet on bottom do not prevent board from slipping around on my kitchen counter top, board requires a rubber mat beneath it to keep it in place
It would be great if the recess was about 1-2mm deeper. Maybe it's a QC issue in light of all of the positive reviews?