Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Style Name: 12" Personal Fan|Change
Price:$108.95 - $118.45

Showing 1-10 of 195 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 226 reviews
on August 3, 2009
This fan is exactly as advertised. It is one of the quietest fans I have ever owned. It is perfect for a small area like an office.
It is very effective in moving the air. It is also very reasonably priced. The item was shipped very quickly.
on June 1, 2014
Enough power to keep you cool. Small fan, for a small space. Good if it's right next to you, otherwise not really powerful enough for a whole room.
on November 28, 2011
I ordered this fan a month ago for a bathroom that didn't have adequate air flow after showering. It has a small footprint (I have it on the countertop), is very quiet, and moves a little air on low or a lot of air on high. On high I can feel the air movement from 10+ feet away in the dressing area outside the bathroom. Seems like great quality for the price.
on November 26, 2009
This is a really nice and quiet fan, with 3 speeds, and an oscillation setting. It is great for sitting in a hot office, where you just want to cool yourself, without worrying about cooling the entire room. It works well where you already have air conditioning, but you want to save money on electricity by setting the thermostat a couple of degrees higher than normal.
on February 14, 2012
Fan is perfect for my desk, its slim enough to fit next to my monitors without giving up too much space. It's quiet so my co-workers are not annoyed yet strong enough where I never have to have it set higher than the lowest setting.

My only gripe is that after a week of usage the osculation mechanism "clunks". When it reaches the furthest point in rotation it gets stuck for a fraction of a second and makes a clunk noise as it starts its rotation in the other direction.

Edit: The next day after writing this review the fan stopped osculating altogether. Mechanism broke. I will return it and see how the next one works.
on April 28, 2012
[Note: My original review was for the now-discontinued "Seville Classics EHF10190 12-Inch Tower Fan". This review is for the Seville Classics EHF10121 17" Tower Fan]

First impressions:

* Strong plastic odor. Will update if it fades by when I return to the office next week.
* Pretty darn quiet. It does not have the high-pitch whine of the Lasko 4000 Air Stik Ultra-Slim Oscillating Fan. While my hearing is not that great anymore, I cannot hear it past my cubicle walls.
* Good oscillating traverse. Looks like about 45° total from left to right.
* Good airflow on low speed.
* Requires more vertical space than my old fan, since 17" > 12". If you have shelves in your cube, make sure you have enough room so you can see and access the buttons on the top of the fan.
on August 14, 2012
All in all great, but needs something for air to be directed. Using it right now cos california has this super heat wave going on right now.
review image
on December 8, 2013
Fabulous value and SO wonderfully cooling - so many neat features, including ionizing, and many speeds, auto shut off, oscillating, etc. And the baby fan is TALL, on my kitchen counter, oscillates, has three speeds, and helps me so much in the kitchen beside the stove. I need it for my heat intolerance due to illness. One of the better buys I've ever made at Amazon. HIGHLY recommended. Very high quality items.
on August 19, 2010
We love the size of this fan and it's portability BUT when it rotates it makes a squeak! We're using it in the bedroom at night so it doesn't make for a good night's sleep. Good price and we like it otherwise.
on November 30, 2011
I love this mini fan. I sleep with it on all night. I have it away from my bed side & a short bit away from my bed across the room at lowest setting and it still feels great.
I am very pleased with this fan and for a mini fan I am surprised by the fan strength.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.