- Product Dimensions: 18 x 10 x 24 inches ; 34.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 44.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00GLL7MSK
- Item model number: 2000014131
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (43 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46,982 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $30.53 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sevylor Big Basin 3-Person Kayak
|You Save:||$122.97 (27%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction is rugged for lake use
- Tarpaulin bottom provides durable protection from punctures
- Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Boston Valve is double threaded for easy inflation/deflation
- Adjustable seats move to fit you
- Spray covers block splashes to help keep you dry
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||24 x 10 x 18 inches|
|Seat Material Type||inflatable|
|Shipping Weight||44.15 pounds|
|Weight Supported||490 pounds|
Take your family on their next water adventure in the Sevylor Big Basin 3-Person Kayak. The heavy-duty PVC construction and rugged tarpaulin bottom makes it ready for anything from a calm lake to easy whitewater. Just in case you do hit a snag while you're out there, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore. The adjustable seats make the ride more comfortable no matter how far you explore, while the spray covers help keep you dry during your trip.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
- 3 chambers with boston valves
- Tracking fin
- 2 directional strakes
- 3 Comfortable seats with bottle holders
- High quality material
- Some Storage room behind the back seat
- Tracks very well
- Very stable
- No bungee cords on decks
SOME TIPS FOR SUCCESS WITH THIS BOAT:
Inflation: Get a hand-pump in addition to a small electric pump. You'll want the hand pump to top off the pressure in each valve after the boat is just about full from the battery pump. Be sure you have tightened the valves fully. On our first couple outings I didn't tighten one of them enough and we had a slow leak. We went ashore and added air, tightened the valve that was loose and it wasn't a big problem. I went a whole camping trip without that issue, I was definitely not tightening the valves enough at first.
Drying: Bring 2 or 3 dry towels kept in the car to dry the boat before you deflate it after you are done in the water. I was worried that we would need to spend an hour or two after every voyage, but that's not the case. The bottom especially is like tarp, if you flip it over fully-inflated you can pretty much wipe it completely dry. We dry as much we can with towels, fold the boat, put it in the car, then unfold it when we get home to let it fully dry. The next day I'll put it back it the carrying bag.
Paddles & Skeg: We have only inserted the Skeg (optional rudder mounts to the bottom underside of the boat) once and it definitely makes a difference in turning and keeping the boat moving straight to keep up speed. Tho, we tend to use our kayak in rivers and the skeg will cause difficulty in shallow waters. We bought some decent paddles to go with it. It was recommended to get paddles longer than us that we could barely wrap our fingers over when holding the paddle straight up next to you. We returned those for longer ones than that and for paddling this boat, the longer paddles are much better.
They love it!!!
Said it's easy
And my wife straps it down on top of van using two ratchet straps that go threw doors ( open doors go threw with straps tighten then shut doors )
The only thing I seen that I didn't like was the seats are Velcro down
So they are adjustable
Problem is the Velcro on kayak does not go all the way from front to back.
So u can only move seats so far
It would be 110% better if Velcro did.....
But it may be design this way to make sue seats stay in certain area of kayak to prevent a bad ride or unsafe???
My wife is average height and girls r 6 & 9
Years of age and all fit in great!!!
Comes with gauge to properly fill air
*****Pump MUST be able to pump up to 1.5 PSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
be sure to check specs on pump before buying A pump!!!!!!!*********