Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $28.91 shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Sevylor Coleman Colorado 2-Person Fishing Kayak
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18-gauge PVC construction is rugged for lake use
- 1000D tarpaulin bottom and 840D nylon cover provide durable protection from punctures
- Multiple air chambers allow another chamber to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Berkley® Quick Set Rod Holders are adjustable for enhanced hands-free fishing
- Sevylor® trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities
- Paddle holders secure your paddles out of the way
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take home your catch limit with a buddy after a day in the Sevylor Colorado 2-Person Fishing Kayak. With 18-gauge PVC, a thick tarpaulin bottom and a tough nylon cover, this kayak is durable enough to get you to your favorite out-of-the-way fishing hole. Just in case, though, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore. The adjustable seats will keep you paddling comfortably the whole trip. But if you want to move more easily, you can always add the Sevylor trolling motor and store your paddles in the convenient holders. The Berkley Quick Set Rod Holders let you adjust your pole angle for the ultimate hands-free fishing experience. With your hands free, it's easier to take care of your gear, which stores nicely in the mesh pockets or attached to D-rings.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've noticed a lot of people were trying to mount a trolling motor. I did experimented with different designs and decided with a PVC design.
I bought a $30 28lb trolling motor off of craigslist and created a cross brace out of 1" PVC (I use schedule 80 PVC for unions, much stronger than the typical white PVC you'll find in homedepot). The 1" PVC fits perfectly into the rear fishing rod holders. From there you could build and add unions to make it easier to take apart. I used a 50ah battery (Yes, it could take the weight no problem) in a battery box. I used the 2 strap wrenches to tie down together the trolling motor board, PVC brace, and battery box. I cut some 3/4" birch plywood, stained and painted it with some krylon fusion.Keep in mind, without the cross-brace, the trolling motor has enough torque to force deform the kayak when set on high speed.
I also spray the top of the kayak with Aerospace Protectant Trigger Sprayer after a few outings.
Edit: added photos. The CF # just fell off and I now just keep them in a ziplock bag.
However, time comes by. In my case, after one year the chambers started to change shape and delflate. Now after one and a half year the geometry of the boat is very different from the original and I can barely be more than 1 hour on a lake with properly inflated chambers.
One may think, the easiest solution is to buy new chambers and the boat should be as good as new. However, the response from Sevylor's customer service is that they do not sell such chambers. They did not give me any answer, how can I repair the boat for a reasonable price. Turns out, after 2 years of light use I need to throw the boat on the garbage. Which would be acceptable for a boat of $40, not the one of $400.
Maybe it is just me who has this defect. However, the customer service did not give me any other option, but to buy a new boat. Buying one each year on this price is not acceptable for me.