2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Sevylor Colorado 2-Person Kayak Combo
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18-gauge PVC construction is rugged for lake use
- Tarpaulin bottom provides durable protection from punctures
- Multiple air chambers allow the other chambers to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Boston Valve is double threaded for easy inflation/deflation
- D-Rings are an easy way to attach other equipment
- Adjustable, elevated seats move to fit you and let you sit higher for easier paddling
|Have fun in the sun, with Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Head out on your next water adventure in the Sevylor Colorado 2-Person Kayak. It comes with a hand pump, 2 paddles, carry bag and pressure gauge - everything you need to hit the water. The 18-gauge PVC construction and rugged tarpaulin bottom makes it ready for anything from a calm lake to easy whitewater. Just in case you do hit a snag while you're out there, the multiple air chambers will help you get back to shore. The elevated seats make paddling easier so you can explore more areas and they also adjust to fit you, so you stay comfortable the whole trip. The D-rings make it easy to take along extra gear, so you're prepared for anything you may find.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I ordered this item, it was $299 with Prime shipping. Most retailers sell the standard yellow model for $375, so it was still a really good deal. This is why I didn't send it back. Since I ordered this item, the price has gone up significantly. Had I paid normal retail price, I would have been disappointed in not getting the Hunt Fish model. But, for $299 I got such a good deal that I was still happy.
I keep this in my car whenever I go somewhere, in case the opportunity to do some paddling arises. Its really easy to throw this in the trunk 'just in case' and I use it pretty much whenever I go on a trip. Its much easier than taking my hard kayaks with me. It inflates (using the included pump) in under 5 minutes and packs up even faster. Make sure to bring an extra towel to dry it off before rolling it up and putting it in the bag, or it might get gross.
I used this in class 2-3 whitewater, in calm open water, and in the surf at the beach. I always have a blast using this kayak. It easily carries two average sized people, a small cooler, and some gear. If you use it in whitewater or shallow water, take the keel off or you'll snag it on something and lose it. It's not a fast and doesn't track as straight as any of my rigid kayaks, but I didn't expect it to. For an inflatable, it does REALLY WELL. This kayak is about the ease and conveinience of being able to take it anywhere!
I hit some pretty big rocks and flipped it over several times in te surf, and it has held up great. This boat is very durable. I did have one of the boston valves go bad and start leaking after about 4 months of regular use, but it was because I accidently got some sand in it, which made it not seal tightly. I got a replacement for $5 and am good to go.
Kayak can fit in any trunk without any problems. In my Toyota Camry it takes just 1/3 of trunk space.
The quality of material is perfect. Specially for bottom. Sides cower with pretty fast drying material. It take 20 min. to dry the kayak under the summer sun. For situations when this boat take a lot water inside In front you can use valve to fast relies water from the boat.(DO not do it when you pedaling! :-))) The seats are good. At least nor me nor my doter do not feel any discomfort during 4 hours trip.
Handles in front/back and sides are balanced. That was easy to carry this kayak with 11 y.o. girl to the water. The boat is really light. Very important- this kayak HAS SKEG. It is removable, but very stable in the water. We wore on stones a few times made scratches on skeg but it was strong in position. . In front part of bottom it has ribbon keel. Because that the kayak is very stable on a water.
Paddles are good, but it needs some strength to unite. For me it was not so hard. For female boaters I suggest to use ribbon gloves to screw and unscrew paddles parts.For safety leach -two rings installed very convenient close to each boaters on the sides.
Generally this kayak really good for lakes and slow rivers. And it is great fan for all family.