Sew Cool Sewing Machine Bonus Pack Exclusive, Purple
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bonus Pack with tons of extras Sew Cool is designed to be simple and safe; no skills required!
- No thread; just press the button and follow the dotted line!
- Create colorful stuffed characters and trendy fashion accessories
- Includes: 1 Sew Cool Sewing Machine, 14 sheets of Sew Cool fabric, 4 Sew Cool pre-cut projects, 2 Sew Cool straps, 25 Sew Cool decorative fabric decals, 8 snap buttons, 12 gems, 1 bag of stuffing, 1 instruction sheet
- Materials are included to personalize your creations: gems, snaps and a dazzling variety of Sew Cool fabric designs from cheery to chic
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sew Cool Bonus Sewing Studio - Purple
Compare with similar items
Cool Maker – Sew N’ Style Sewing Machine with Pom Pom Maker Attachment
Sew Cool Jumbo DIY Fabric Kit
Sew Cool Machine
Sew Cool - Cozy Quilt - Fabric Kit
Cool Maker - Sew Creative Fabric Kit, BONUS Skirt Project (Packaging May Vary)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Maraim Store||Amazon.com||ToyBurg||Shop G4||Amazon.com||Cherryline|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 12 x 11 in||2.41 x 11 x 4.88 in||8.75 x 1 x 11.13 in||4.8 x 13.58 x 10.94 in||11 x 3.14 x 11.5 in||8.39 x 10.98 x 0.08 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I sit with her while she is doing it, but with some practice, she should be able to do it on her own. I am helping her trace the patterns and cut them out also to get her started.
All in all, I am pleased with this and she will definitely have a lot of fun with it. She was very proud of her projects and is making one for everyone she knows. I am comfortable with her ability to use this to learn good habits and she can start with a sewing machine when she is older.
The patterns are adorable and great for beginners, they make things they can actually use, and the fabrics are also pretty cute! I would highly recommend.