Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sew-On-The-Go Portable Sewing Machine
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on December 17, 2012
I think the other good feedback is fake. This item is a piece of crap. At first I thought it didn't work well, now I know its just cheap and doesn't work AT ALL! Would ask for my money back, but the 3.99 shipping which wouldn't be replaced, is half of what I paid, and to ship it back would be more then what I paid. Just save your money and buy a better one. Because this item is JUNK...
on September 10, 2012
This little thing is hand operated, not battery operated. But it stitches surprisingly quick (faster than hand-sewing). But it doesn't work - The stitches don't lock. I will see stitches across the top of the fabric, but turn it over and there are maybe only a few stitches across the bottom, if any. so the thread just pulls right out. It's not really *sewing* the fabric together. I went back to hand sewing for heming and other small jobs like that, because this device just wasn't working.
on May 28, 2013
It sounds like a great concept, but it does not work. First, it does not knot from the back of fabric, so
the thread pulls out with any resistance. Also, you must give lots of length to the thread or it will
pull out from needle, which threads with much difficulty.

On top of all that, when I sent an email of complaint, the seller never responded. Amazon came through
with a full refund as credit. Thanks Amazon.
on September 6, 2012
DID NOT WORK!!!!!! It doesn't stitch at all...it's not even worth returning it! I bought a real sewing machine instead...
on February 15, 2014
The instructions are written on the box, very low readability and they make no sense. I tried to see if there was a Youtube video of how to use it and there was not. The drawing of the device does not match what I received. For example the instruction say to thread it through C and points to something that does not exist on the machine shipped. The device wastes your time due to the poor instructions. Simply including a small piece of paper with instruction at a larger scale, the drawing is about 3/4" x 3/4" would have helped.
on July 22, 2014
I bought this thing to sew something small. I tried it and tried it couldn't get it to stitch. Went the You Tube to see videos on it. Still could not get it to stitch. I am pretty mechanically inclined, but admit I am no sewing person.
on March 14, 2013
When I shopped for this item, it looked like it was a battery powered hand held portable sewing machine. I bought it and when I received it, I was very disappointed to discover that it is used manually. You have to hold the material with one hand and try to sew with the other by pumping it. It also does not have a bobbin so when you sew with it the thread has nothing to hold it in place with.
on January 4, 2013
Please don't waste your time and money on this purchase. You will only be left with a headache, thus giving Amazon a headache to deal with this seller. I don't believe they should be selling anything. I got a piece of junk inside an open, broken box. Spend 80 to 200 bucks and get a real sewing machine that will last you for many years. I'm going to buy a Brother one soon, I thank Amazon for giving me a refund but it was just a big headache that I could've avoided if I listened to the negative reviews. It is not battery-operated, it's HAND-OPERATED!!! Meaning that to work this, your hand will have to squeeze this 200 to 400 times to do ONE JOB. If you have money to waste and want early arthritis by all means purchase this. Please listen to me and buy something that's worth it.
on March 16, 2013
The packaging was opened, and the box looked like it's been through too many washing loads. It was very bent. The item kept cutting off the threads and the threads that were "attached" onto the cloth came apart did not hold. Overall, this product sucks!!!
on October 15, 2012
I really like this product and it has worked well for me thus far. I have used for hemming and button repair so far and it has done the job sufficiently.