- Series: Singer Sewing Reference Library
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Random House Canada (December 27, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0865732124
- ISBN-13: 978-0865732124
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #491,240 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sewing Activewear (Singer Sewing Reference Library) Paperback – December 27, 1987
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book was well priced, and the section on sewing stretch fabrics was basic but very helpful, especially if you don't own a serger. Good illustrations.
Glad to add it ro my sewing library!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although out of date, the information is still relevant and useful. This is good for beginners and those who needs references on where to start.Published on March 14, 2014 by Ken
For men or women who are sewers of activewear
garments this is an excellent informative and easy to
follow reference book.
This is such an amazing reference for sewing swim and activewear. Using it, you can truly produce well-fitting, professional garments easily. Read morePublished on June 8, 2013 by Amazon Customer