Compact Sewing Kit for Home, Travel, Camping & Emergency. Best Gift for Kids, Girls, Beginners & Adults. Quality Premium Mini Sew Supplies Set. Expansive Case with 100 Extra Pins & Safety Pins
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (48%)|
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE COMPACT KIT - Stainless steel scissors, measuring tape, 12 colored threads with extra-long black and white, 24 needles, 8 small & large safety pins, 6 black & white buttons, 2 needle threaders, 5 color pins, seam ripper and thimble
- EASY TO CARRY & USE - This sewing kit is perfect for every day, travel or emergency fixes. Filled with premium sewing notions, this small case with secure zipper and strong elastic holders is easy to handle and carry everywhere
- QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON - Filled with high-quality, practical and hand-picked accessories, this 4 ounce mini sewing kit is all you need on the go! Store it in your RV, car, purse, handbag, desk, suitcase, and be ready for any fashion project or emergency repair
- EXTRA SEWING GEAR - This kit is already a great value, but we wanted to give you even more! You will get 100 extra pins & safety pins so you don't run out quickly
- SMART GIFT for All Ages & Occasions - Great for Adults, Birthdays, College Students, Campers, Travelers, Crafters, Teens, Moms and Grandma. Perfect for Dorms, Army and Military. Best Mini Sewing Kit for Travel and Do it Yourself repair
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NOW DEALING WITH ANY FASHION EMERGENCY JOB CAN BE DUCK SOUP FOR YOU! How many times have you felt upset when you were forced to change your favorite shirt, pants or dress just because it needed a small sewing correction job? Do you remember the last-minute struggle of finding a local tailor to get your button replaced, a hemline adjusted or just to sew the seam of your shirt? Not anymore! With this compact sewing kit, you have all the necessities you need to quickly make the repairs all by yourself. Keep this lightweight, easy to store, stylish sewing kit on hand and you'll always be prepared. We are proud to present this sewing kit with an eBook that includes Tips and Tricks about dealing with Top 11 Fashion Emergencies while you on the go! You will also get additional 50 pins and 50 safety pins, so you don't run out quickly. This sewing kit is the outcome of brainstorming, research and market examination. If you don't feel satisfied, we will refund your money, no questions asked. No more bad feelings of compromising on other outfits on your vacation or business trip just because the clothes you like to wear need a small sewing repair! Click the "add to cart" button at the top of this page to purchase now!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What you get: The product image has everything. In short, you get everything you'd ever need to do basic sewing. A case of needles, small scissors, a seam ripper, a good selection of small thread spools, garment tape, and even a thimble. Plus straight and closed pins, and more. It's a very exhaustive little kit. What's missing? Nothing really, but the closest to notable omissions are a pincushion, more sizes of needles, a garment pencil, and a magnifying glass. All things you can do without.
How good is it? All the pieces are decent quality. The scissors are perhaps the weakest point as they're a little flimsy, but they're TSA-approved so it's hard to argue. They get the job done.
Strongest point? Lots of kit for the money. This is a very complete kit for clothing repairs or quick around-the-house jobs, at a very reasonable price. Plus it all zips up into a wonderful case, it's very convenient.
Weakest point? The needles look like they only come in one size, because the included sizes are quite similar. I found the largest needle was a little too flimsy for the work I needed to do with denim, but it did manage to do the job. The needles also seem like they're not the sharpest I've ever used, again with the small needle taking a lot of work to push through denim. But it did the job, and that's all I really care about. For more regular fabrics the included needles are fine, although I'd certainly look to upgrade in the future.
Overall recommended. Fits in a pocket, and just manages to mend denim. That's exactly what I needed it for.
UPDATE: My son and I sat down for a lesson today, and I am sad to say that I was very disappointed with the quality of some of the materials in the kit. The majority of the needles were so dull it was like trying to sew with nails. The straight pins were of very low quality, and we're rough and caught on the fabric. This all made for a very frustrating lesson, as it made a simple task much harder. The scissors seemed to be okay, and the thread was as expected.
UPDATE: Customer service is great. They contacted me and sent a new kit! The quality is better than the first kit. The needles are sharper and look more like needles than nails, the pins are still rather rough. They are fine for most fabric, but would not use them for something that snags easily. I am satisfied for the use I had in mind, my son to have his own repair kit.
It has a decent casing, nylon with sturdy zippers, but two rather important things I found issues with:
1. The pins were packaged in a thin plastic bag, like the ones used for jewelry. Needless to say, they kinda went right through.
2. I could not open the needles. No matter how hard I twisted the container, it didn't budge. I wound up breaking the back cover off in pieces, and I can kind of get them out now.
Solution: get a couple small, cheap containers made of thick plastic (like the ones used for daily medication regimens) that fit the pins and/or needles. The threaders either need a drop of glue to reinforce or just use them and toss them when they break, they're the super cheap kind anyway. Aside from this, the kit is decent.