Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sex and the City: Season 6
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$29.99

on August 31, 2015
I'm a huge SATC fan and was sad to have the series end - the movies just weren't as good as the series. Season 6 had a lot of ups and downs - at times it seemed a bit rushed but overall it was great. The last 2 episodes were the best!
on December 3, 2015
The series ended without resolution. They were probably setting up for the first Sex in the City movie. Luckily, the movie did pick up where the series ended and was excellent. The second Sex in the City movie was one movie too far.
on June 15, 2016
This has been my "guilty pleasure" show for a long time. Love season six and how the last episode ended. Always enjoy Big going to Paris to get Carrie and bring her back home where she belongs.
on November 30, 2014
As a sex and the city fan, i think season 6 has some of the most memrable episodes and this one is hailarious. I think if you need a good laugh & something to entertain an all girls nite, go ahead and watch.
on November 1, 2015
I was going to give it just one star on account t of the fact that it was the last season and I was sad to see it go! I have no idea why I never watched it...GREAT SHOW. Glad I can watch it for free with Amazon prime!
on November 8, 2015
It's amazing how every episode can draw you in and feel as though it relates to something going on in your life, whether it's Carrie or Samantha or Miranda or Charlotte's story! These women are so loveable and relatable.
on January 12, 2013
While I didn't agree with the outcome of the final episodes of this final year, there were some wonderful moments in this last season. My favorites were the post it episode, and the episodes with Baryshnikov. My disappointment with the last few episodes had more to do with the believability of a writer (Carrie) who would leave the U.S. for Paris without taking her computer, without planning to write, without having any kind of professional plan for herself. I also didn't believe that a woman would so stupid as to expect anything less than total determined focus on the part of her lover in preparing his first big show in many years. Anyone who understands the committment of artists to their work would never be that stupid -- and if Carrie didn't understand that commitment, then she is a fool -- which is a disappointing way to end the series.
on November 1, 2015
Just finished devouring the entire show in three days for the first time. I watched it all by myself and fell madly in love with it. I laughed, I cried, sometimes I laughed while I cried... It was perfect.
on February 11, 2014
I loved the series and I was sad when it ended. The movie continues where they left off. Love the clothes the women wear and their story of a long lasting friendship in the best city in the world "NYC"!
on January 27, 2015
I LOVE THE SHOW AND THE STARS AS WELL. I ENJOY WATCHING IT. I RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO ENJOYS "REAL AND SINCERE GIRL TALK ABOUT LIFE, LOVE, SEX, DATING, MARRIAGE AND OF COURSE.....NEW YORK CITY!!! I'M A TOTAL "NEW YAWKA" AND GET A KICK OUT OF THE THINGS THAT THE GIRLS GO THROUGH IN THEIR LIVES ON THE SHOW.... IT IS A "FEEL GOOD" SHOW..