- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Nazca Plains Corporation, The; 2nd ed. edition (November 26, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1610983033
- ISBN-13: 978-1610983037
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 44 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,845,053 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Sex EDcylopedia: A Comprehensive Guide to Healthy Sexuality, For the Modern, Male Teen 2nd ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Author
An excellent resource or gift for guys aged 14-44, including teens in the throes of puberty, guys just beginning to date, recent grads or those of you who are just off to college or on their own and tasting "freedom" for the first time.
From the Back Cover
A straightforward, culturally-relevant, primer for sexually active and currently abstinent teen boys.
Whether you are sexually active or currently abstinent, this "Defensive Sexuality Course", provides tools and information so that you can make informed decisions and have the necessary tools to go at sex and sexuality with a sense of confidence and seriousness, having fun along the way, while doing as little harm to yourselves and others as possible.
Featuring information and tools specifically for young adult males (and their parents).
· A breakdown of the statistical reality around current teen sexual behavior today--what American teens are actually doing!
· A primer on abstinence-only vs. comprehensive sex education.
· An overview of teen sexual activity in a digital age.
· Sexual and online safety--what you need to know and when!
· The seven things that comprise responsible sexual interactions.
· The Ten Commandments of Condom use.
· Factors that impact sexual choices (abstinence AND indulgence)
· Dating and communication skills.
· Tips on avoiding "rape culture."
· Template contracts for sexual health and Internet safety.
Showing 1-8 of 44 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I might recommend this book for girls too, because it covers so many different things that teens are worried about, and much of this book would be useful to girls, too!
Parts of this book are better for an older teen, but it covers everything a boy will experience, and Jo's got a great style. My son's only ten, so at this point, I am the one reading this book, but it's in his future, and I know he'll appreciate it.