- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin; Reprint edition (January 23, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312363761
- ISBN-13: 978-0312363765
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,393,664 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Sex Life of Food: When Body and Soul Meet to Eat Paperback – January 23, 2007
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"A sweeping look at how food, sex, and desire are intertwined." Entertainment Weekly"
About the Author
Bunny Crumpacker is the author of two books based on recipe pamphlets issued from 1875 to 1950. She and her husband, a record producer, lived in the Hudson River Valley region, just north of New York City.
Browse award-winning titles. See more