|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $7.00 (58%)
Sex Love Repeat Kindle Edition
|Length: 282 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Yeah, it's a triangle. Full fledged triangle. A really effed up triangle. If it was anyone but Alessandra I might have just quietly closed the book & moved on. There's not many authors I would endure a triangle for.
I didn't hate Madison, which is basically a raving endorsement. I didn't want to punch anyone in the boob while I read, so well done. Plot twists I didn't see coming. You get led down a merry path thinking you know, but you have no idea. Right thru the epilogue. You think you know that too, & then Alessandra smacks you on the ass & says "haha sucker!"
My genre is billionaire CEO's & virgins. This book is not in my genre but it managed to make me pretty damn happy. Well played author, well played.
Mature content 18+
I generally hate love triangles and avoid them at all costs. That said this book is the most fun I’ve ever had with a love triangle.
1. Everyone in this situation knows about it and has chosen to be a part of it. They are all adults who know exactly where they stand in the relationship and there is no blame, no guilt and no hateful words.
2. The heroine is refreshing. She likes sex, doesn’t feel ashamed about it and accepts who she is. She is wild and free and fun loving and you can understand why anyone would want to be a part of her world. She doesn’t apologize for being a different kind of relationship.
-- "I understand you hate me. That you curse me for my greed. But if I’m okay with it, and they are okay with it, how is it anyone else’s right to judge?"
She also doesn’t whine about it. It is just a fact of life, she is in love with two men the relationship she has with each is different. She knows it has an expiration date and one day she will have to choose but until then she will just enjoy the life she has with the two men she loves and be happy.
3. Both men are wonderful in their own way. Both Paul and Stewart love Madison in their own way and while they are different kinds of love they are also complete. It was refreshing to see a different situation happening in this love triangle. While each man knows there is another that is all they know. Madison has kept her two worlds completely separate.
4. I enjoyed the way the story bounced around from present to past. We get a glimpse in to the life Madison is living now with the two men in her life and how that all came to happen. With a few PoVs from each man it was easy to see the reasons that each one chose to only have a part of Madison. But eventually there has to be a choice right?
5. The sex,sex,sex and more sex Um….there was a lot of sex…..like a lot.
Dana the other female character made a few good points to both Paul and Stewart and I liked the role she eventually played in the story. Stewart could have been the perfect man and all Madison needed but he is consumed by work and doesn’t have enough time for a real relationship. It is his idea that Madison find a ‘boyfriend’ that knows about him so that she won’t get bored with him and leave.
-- “It was that or lose her. What was I supposed to do?”
I scoff, an expression that trips and somehow an unladylike snort. “Work a normal schedule. Cut back to eight hours a week. Enjoy life. Have an actual relationship with someone. Not timeshare.”
Paul is a laid back guy, who liked Madison immediately. He is completely devoted to her first and surfing second. He wasn’t interested in being the other man but liked her so much he decided that he would try it.
-- “I don’t want her to choose me because she can’t have him. I want her to choose me because I am who she wants. That’s what’s important, her happiness.”
Both in their own way put their wants aside to make sure she is happy and cared for. Each would like an exclusive relationship but at the same time understands their role in the current situation. But the clock just ran out and when Madison’s worlds collide a final decision has to be made.
The story isn’t perfect but it was really more than I hoped it would be. There are a couple twists and turns and a few unexpected developments that kept everything interesting. I liked both of the men in the story almost equally but then one of them just stole my heart away and ran with it.
Very enjoyable story I didn’t put it down once I picked it up. Recommend to those who don’t normally like the silliness in a love triangle and want something a little different and sex filled.
Then I got to the 41% point and, okay, here's the story!! From this point on the story moves forward quickly and now I don't want to stop reading, I want to know what happens next.
The writing is good, characters are well developed and stay "in character" throughout the book. This was the first book I read from this author but it won't be the last.
Most recent customer reviews
• 282 Pages • Contemporary • Taboo • Standalone • Happily Ever After • First-Person Narrative • Her POV • His POV
The romantic theme:
• Love...Read more
Actual rating: 4.5 stars