- Series: Routledge Studies in the Social History of Medicine
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 10, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415510783
- ISBN-13: 978-0415510783
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.6 x 11.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,542,200 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sex, Sin and Suffering: Venereal Disease and European Society since 1870 (Routledge Studies in the Social History of Medicine) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
'I can strongly recommend the collection as a whole to anyone interested in VD in history and in comtemporary policy...It is good to know that there is now a single stop where historians of sexuality can pick up many details of responses to VD in numerous countries.' - Social History of Medicine
Browse award-winning titles. See more