- Pamphlet: 32 pages
- Publisher: Carnal Comics (1998)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000LQR09C
- Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 7 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,754,172 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sexploitation Cinema: A Cartoon History (Volume 1) Pamphlet – 1998
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
R-Rated sequel to Triple-X History. This fascinating comic traces the origins of sex in cinema, from the early 1900's all the way through to the Russ Meyer films of the 1970's. With Uschi Digart, Kitten Natividad, Russ Meyer, Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill & more.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|