Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 20, 2015
The first time I bought this perfume, it was from an actual perfume online store. However, when I bought it from Amazon, and ever since, it is spelled absolutely disgusting. I'm not sure if they change the formula or what, but it smells nothing like the first time I bought it, it smells like putrid old mold. Also, I bought the sexual sugar thinking it might smell better, and I waste my money once again.
on May 6, 2015
I had previously owned just the lotion to this perfume and I absolutely loved the smell of it and how it lingered on me, but having the perfume is complete opposite. I hate how this smells just from it coming from the bottle, I'm so deceived by it. Otherwise i received it in great condition and full.
on November 12, 2016
Good, clean smell. Not sweet or powerful. Just right for days at work or going out at night.
on February 18, 2017
I've used this product for years!I love it!
on March 7, 2016
Not to happy with this purchase, the scent just doesn't last as long as it did from last year's purchase.
on September 12, 2016
I love tho fragrance! Very clean.
on March 1, 2016
Very good fragrance. Received exactly as described
on December 20, 2014
very satisfied, fast delivery
on December 29, 2012
I bought this as a gift. All I can say is that it was enjoyed very much. It smells great and not overpowering, fresh clean feminine scent. My mother really loves this perfume and she is getting alot of compliments on the scent.
on May 28, 2015
Brought for myself, gave it away as a gift. It smells really good.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.