|Fits as expected||
- Sexy Bites includes 2 plastic upper fangs with a slight, sexy curve. Natural looking dental enamel color. Packaged in a coffin box.
- Custom fangs include nontoxic Alpha One Thermoplastic molding compound and complete, detailed instructions.
- Make a quick and easy partial plate mold of your neighboring teeth to securely anchor your fangs in place. No smelly or bad-tasting toxic chemicals. The compound is re-moldable for a perfect fit.
- Fangs can be removed from your mouth and replaced as often as you like. Fangs anchor securely, aligning with your natural bite. Easy to talk with.
- For use as vampire, Dracula, werewolf, zombie and cosplay costume accessory.
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fangs have never looked so sexy. Our Sexy Bites Custom Vampire Fangs are smaller than our Thermoplastic Custom Dracula Fangs, for a more subtle vampire look. Streamlined for comfort and double chambered for superior anchoring, these Sexy Bites create a seductive look while adding the perfect finishing touch to any vampire or vampiress costume. Never prepared with adhesive, these Custom Designer Sexy Bites can be repeatedly taken in and out of your mouth at a moment's notice. Featuring partial plates that blend into your own teeth, Sexy Bites are securely mounted onto your teeth and do not fall out. Allowing you to have your own natural bite, they are easy to talk with and best of all, they look natural.
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0045LL0CW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 30, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ours had to be cut down (instructions included) and you really couldn't tell after we'd done it. These are very well made and very "newbie" friendly.
They took a little while to get shaped correctly, but looked great. Very happy with them!
I was worried for a moment they wouldn't work out, since at one point I purchased some thermoplastic fangs, but they were cheap and absolutely TERRIBLE. With THESE, I had a ball making them. Took me a couple of tries, but the beauty of it is that you can reheat in and try again! :D I did have to trim off a bit of excess, and I choose to hold onto the parts I cut of just in case I need them for the future. I'm using these fangs for cosplay purposes since I have an anime con coming up soon, and Inuyasha needed to be spiced up a bit! Thank you so much!! I recommend these to the people willing to put in quite a bit of effort into the process. If you're a quitter you may have a hard time, yet that's why the application involves thermo plastic, to start over when you mess up! :D
I’m not very good with FOLLOWING directions but mine stay on perfectly.
They sort of click on actually.
I can talk really well too.