Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 21, 2014
I am very disappointed, I bought 2 of the same charms, replaced the first one and the same thing happened, both charms were lost. The clasps do not hold well and they fell off. They are very very cute but you really can't use them. The charm lasted a day. Very Very disappointed. Wish the company would see this and replace it. I feel as if I have been robbed. I gave it 1 star but it really doesn't deserve that.
on August 9, 2015
I bought this for my daughter. She loves it. She is just starting to do the charm braclet and this is her first. We have 2 more on the way and many in the future. The birthstone spacer stones are nice and shiny and are secure.
I have seen some negative reviews but don't think they are fair. This is a Pandora Style Charm and that should be taken into consideration. These are nice for what they are. You can get 5 of these for the price of 1 Pandora charm. Not really a big deal if you have to get a replacement once in a while. I am more than happy to purchase these rather than an overpriced name brand charm.
I received this product in exchange for a review.
review image
on January 4, 2016
This bead is a perfect accent for charm bracelets and fit the Pandora bracelet very well! Good quality, it's very pretty! I received a discount on this item in exchange for my honest review. I will be looking at their other spacers and beads!
on October 7, 2015
Very nice quality bead at a great price. The color is bright and vibrant. The size is the same as my other beads so it fits in with the charm bracelet nicely. The opening is just the right size. If you want some beads to mix and match I highly recommend these to save some money. I received this at a discount to try and give an unbiased honest review.
on January 5, 2014
I love charm bracelets. I'm not a picky person when it comes to jewelry. It doesn't have to be real gold or real silver before I'll wear it. Let's face it, not everyone's rich. But, with these birthstone charms you only get the birthstone part for about 5 min. I bought 10 charms (I have 10 children), after about 8 hours wearing my bracelet that's about all that was left was a bracelet!! I ended up with 4 birthstones left attached to the bracelet. All my children are grown, I'm a very slow paced person, so I don't think I was too rough with. This bracelet was a huge waste of money and an even bigger waste of time. I could've been doing better things than taking the time to pick this bracelet out....
on January 23, 2014
Too large for a Pandora bracelet. Looks very gaudy and too large. It feels out of place among other Pandora beads. Would not recommend for Pandora type bracelets. ​
on May 19, 2017
very cute!
on September 29, 2015
Not quite up to my expectations based on the photo.
on September 4, 2014
Thanks to to Sexy Sparkle, all of my Pandora bracelets are personalized, very unique, and very beautiful. In fact, I am very pleased with all of my purchases from Sexy Sparkle. Sexy Sparkle offers a wide variety of Pandora beads and charms that are very detailed and very beautiful. You can't go wrong with Sexy Sparkle because they deliver very beautiful Pandora beads and charms in a timely manner. I always receive my items in very secure packaging either on time or in most cases ahead of time (before the promised delivery date).
on September 11, 2015
This is a pretty bead spacer, with good looking stones.

I received a discount on this in exchange for an honest review

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.