Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on February 3, 2014
I did like the product, a lot actually. It fit me very, very well. The fact that it's a GOOD crotch-less lingerie is really awesome because I find it hard to find good ones. However I don't believe it fits everyone's body type. One size fits most or average. That's what it should be. I'm 5'7 and weight 135 lbs. But is 38, waist 28, hips 36 and I have thick thighs. The stockings part JUST fits my thighs but as far as my hips and bust, it felt slightly tight. (Of course the partner wouldn't mind that haha) but the opened part that connects the stockings in the back got bigger and thats from my butt stretching it. So the openings can be ripped and torn easily so for those buying, please be careful of that.
Otherwise, the material is comfortable and very slimming. Its sexy and serves its purpose. I even found myself dozing off in it after a bit.
on March 9, 2014
This fits so prefect, I was worried at first that it wouldnt fit because I'm 5'4" & 175lbs. My boyfriend and I loves it.
on November 17, 2017
A great initmate piece of clothing. Although i do have to say it likes to get bunched up when taken off and a little aggervating to straighten back out.
on August 13, 2015
Favorite bodystocking & I love wearing it. It's perfect to also wear under a black dress so the stockings part are stylish enough to show my legs. I've had it for about a year, and it's so durable despite looking so fragile, just don't get it caught with anything or jewelry and it'll be just fine. I wash it in a mesh zip-up laundry bag & it does just fine under hot water. Love this product & so does my boyfriend lol! :) Definitely worth getting & feeling sexy in.
on August 18, 2017
Hot. And wife loved the way it felt.
on May 28, 2017
Nice
on March 26, 2015
Had to post. We just got done trying this out and wow, we loved it. the entire thing fits scrunched up in your hand but when my wife put it on WOW. she is about 5'4 and about 130 pounds and it fit her perfectly. I haven't seen my wife this revved up in a while either so money well spent. Did take a couple-few weeks to show up from China post but that just means it's that much more of a nice little surprise when it does show up right?? Thanks
on November 14, 2015
5ft 150ish lbs about a size 12 just fit and did have some vertical stretch left
on May 14, 2014
I loved this outfit. I'm a pretty thin person (5'7", 115 lbs, 36C) and I felt like I was stretching the heck out of this thing, though. It accommodated the breasts pretty well, but my thighs were like bulging out of the thigh spaces. Definitely make sure you don't have any sharp fingernails or toenails going on, because you will probably shred this thing when putting it on. For the price and the occasion, it was perfectly fine. Also, it is crotchless, and kinda buttless? ;) My husband loved it.
on January 17, 2016
This is a really nice body stocking for the price. As with typical body stockings of this price range, the "edging", or part that makes up the straps and goes around underneath the arms stretches out really quickly, so you have to be careful not to stretch it beyond your body.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.