$41.98 - $140.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 9" around
- Compact bootie with stacked western heel and featuring extension panels at collar
- Side zip
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pull on bootie
There has been a significant shift in the way that women think, act and shop. The way they dress reflects this new independent spirit but women, with incredible person style, have been void a special shoe brand until Seychelles!! The Seychelles girl thrives on being unique and doesn't follow any rules or trends. She is hip and vibrant and has her own natural style, using fashion as a way to supplement it. She wears what she wants, how she wants and looks fabulous doing so. With her own sense of flair, the Seychelles Girl mixes current trends, vintage finds and designer pieces to enhance her every look.
- Shipping Weight: 3.21 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0116NV4KO
- Item model number: SNARE
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 5, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For this shoe, it is slightly looser and the zipper is more of decoration, doesn't help the form/function of the shoe. However, I think the 8 would be too tight for my foot and I don't want to have heel blisters, so I decided to keep 8.5. All in all, a versatile shoe and great Amazon price!
Best clothing/accessory item I ever got her except maybe jewelry.
Bride has worn the boots several times since Christmas and even took them with her on vacation. That is HIGH PRAISE for anything from her.