Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Seymour Duncan APH-1n Alnico II Pro Neck Humbucker Black
- Moderate output bridge position humbucker
- Designed for brighter toned instruments
- Magnet: Alnico II bar
- Also works great with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars
- The Alnico 2 magnet and moderate windings yield a warm, sweet tone with more natural string vibration for great sustain
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Produces a moderate output with a warm, sweet tone. The Seymour Duncan APH-1n Alnico II Pro is a warm, moderate-output neck position humbucker that's great for jazz, blues, classic rock and slide. Designed for brighter toned instruments the Alnico II Pro works especially well with maple and ebony fingerboards. Also works great with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars. The Alnico 2 magnet and moderate windings yield a warm, sweet tone with more natural string vibration for great sustain. Classic rock players who get their distortion from the amp rather than the pickup love the APH-1. It allows them to back off the crunch and get beautiful clean tones with softer attack. Compared to the '59, the Alnico II Pro has a rounder sound with a spongier bass response. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable and no logo. Often the APH-1 is used in both neck and bridge positions. Or, in the neck with a higher output pickup like an SH-11 Custom Custom or SHPG-1b Pearly Gates for heavier rock or hotter blues sounds from the bridge position. Players using Alnico II Pro humbuckers: Slash - Velvet Revolver & Guns 'N Roses (neck & bridge) Michael Wilton - Queensryche (bridge) Jeff Tamelier - Tower of Power (neck) Tim Mahoney - 311 (neck) Troy Van Leeuwen - Queens of the Stone Age (neck)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Montato su un Ibanez Art 200 fm in sostituzione al pick-up al manico originale il suono è migliorato considerevolmente.
Consiglio questo pick-up a chiunque abbia esigenza di un pick-up versatile (Hard Rock certamente, ma non metal particolarmente spinto) per ottimi e caldi Clean/Distorti al manico.