Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

I was very skeptical before buying this pedal because it seemed expensive and I wondered whether some of the features were overkill. But after playing with it for a half-hour to test it out, I cannot imagine using anything else.

There is so much more to a good sounding tremolo then just rate and depth. The designers of this pedal get that.

If you are serious about having control over your sound, this is the only tremolo pedal on the market that does the job. I know because I've looked at nearly a dozen pedals. This one is the real deal.
1 helpful vote
on February 23, 2017
Great purchase, thank you
1 helpful vote
on May 14, 2011
Tremelo is a very underrated underused effect for some reason. We are all guilty of it, even me. The fact is, we hear this effect A LOT in records whether we know it or not. Tremelo is very versatile and capable of all sorts of tones. Especially the Shape Shifter. If you are looking for a tremelo pedal buy this. Its the only way to go.

First of all you have a solid built rugged pedal that is going to last you a lifetime. Easily powered by adapters that I'm sure anyone with a pedalboard has. What stands out about the Shape Shifter is it proves everything you have heard about analog stomps. Its a rich, thick, authentic sound that I have not heard matched by any other pedal. Its low noise so your signal isn't junked up. The Shape Shifter also gives you more control over the tremelo effect with a depth, shape, wave, and ratio (rate) control. You can also tap your tempo in, which is a nice feature. There is also a switch that allows you to either switch between the rate or ratio control of the effect.

Sure, its a little large and there are more compact pedals, but this is the REAL DEAL! There just isn't a better tremelo out there. A lot of guitarists complain about finding uses for tremelo but with this pedals capabilities, you can make sounds I never knew were possible with tremelo. If you are relying on effects and being very creative you simply must have this on your board!

Since I only play guitar about once a month now (not to mention I'm tired of carrying loads of gear) I have opted to run all my effects from a digital processor simply for convenience. But I will say this, you just cannot match analog with digital, especially a machine like this! I'm not a fan of Seymour Duncan but I can say that they did the SFX-07 right. Bottom line, this is the best tremelo pedal out.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.