Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Seymour Duncan SHPG1B Pearly Gates Bridge
Enhance your purchase
- Vintage design
- Super hot output
- Raw edge
- Great sustain
- The SH-PG1 Pearly Gates guitar pickup is sweet, but slightly rude, with great sustain and a bright top end that make harmonics jump out of the guitar
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pearly Gates(TM): Essentially a variation on the Patent Applied For sound, the Pearly Gates sound is sweet, but slightly rude, with great sustain and a bright top that make harmonics jump out of the guitar. The SH-PG1 Pearly Gates guitar pickup is sweet, but slightly rude, with great sustain and a bright top end that make harmonics jump out of the guitar. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable. Originally designed as a recreation of the pickups in the '59 Les Paul Standard that defined the raw, rebellious sound of Texas blues-rock.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A lot of people had talked about the highs being shrill and it being ideal for a Les Paul due to the scale length/bridge balancing that out so I gotta say I was concerned ordering it because the tremolo... and if I’m being honest, the tone is amazing. It’s got a nice “grit” to it when you dig in. It is absolutely the sound I had in my head. The highs aren’t bad, it’s got good lows and mids, and it has a nice sweet sound. Tons of dynamics. You want blues? You got it. Classic rock? You bet. It’ll even do a decent VH and some more modern stuff if you want to(although it definitely isn’t ideal for that).
All in all, if you’re looking for a sweet sounding vintage-hot pickup for classic rock/blues, look no further.
Note - I’ve had this pickup in the guitar for about 3 weeks so you’re not hearing “first night honeymoon” raves. It still continues to impress me every time I plug it in.
By Josh on September 13, 2021
This pickup has a growl with some bite and when split will rain with a hammering twang.
IMHO This is the sweetest humbucker money can buy.