- SPECIAL OFFER - Save 10% each on Packing Cubes offered by Shacke when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code CTLJEB8H at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL OFFER - Save 7% each on Packing Cubes offered by Shacke when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code QITLSQTQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL OFFER - Save 5% each on Packing Cubes offered by Shacke when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code W27FO6VC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made From High Quality Water Resistant Nylon Material to Withstand the Wear and Tear of Traveling
- 4 Packing Cubes - Extra Large( 17.5" x 12.75" x 4") Large (13.75" x 12.75" x 4") Medium (13.75x9.75x4) Small (11" x 6.75" x 4")
- X Design with Double Stitching – Creates a Strong Reinforced Lid to Hold Your Clothes in Place and Prevents the Bag Material in the Middle to Fold Upwards
- 4 inch Deep Design Allows You to Fit All The Clothes You Need into Our Bags
- Laundry Bag Included to Help Separate your Dirty Clothes At The End of The Trip
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pack More Clothes in a Small Space For Your Next Trip
One of the toughest things to do while packing for a trip is fitting everything you want to bring with you into your luggage. Our packing cube system fixes that issue by neatly packing all your clothes tightly into our space saving bags. It allows you to easily store and organize your clothing that makes it easy to pack and even easier to unpack. Your clothes will stay more wrinkled free and not get crushed during your travels. We’ve included a laundry bag with your cube set so that you can separate your dirty clothing from your fresh clothes on your journey back home.
Shacke Pak is made with a high quality durable water resistant nylon material built to withstand the wear and tears of travel. It is reinforced with a X-Design web stitching made specifically to prevent the fabric from folding in the middle, allowing for a more secure packing experience. Our bags are 4 inch deep giving you enough space to pack more clothing. Finally, we've used YKK zippers on all our cubes. YKK zippers are the world’s largest high quality manufacturer of zipper and are known for their smooth sturdy zippers.
Shacke Pak Overview:
- 4 Packing Cubes -Extra Large( 17.5" x 12.75" x 4") Large (13.75" x 12.75" x 4") Medium (13.75x9.75x4) Small (11" x 6.75" x 4")
- Laundry Bag for storing dirty clothes at the end of your travels
- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 13.2 x 17.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00R280UQM
- Item model number: 4sp-00001
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 16, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Quality build
- Excellent zipper quality and durability
- Strong seams
- Open netting design allows for visibility of contents and easy compression
- Attractive but simple colors and design
- Comfortable zipper pulls
- Comes with sack to carry all the packing cubes and can alternatively be used as a travel laundry bag
- 4 packing cubes for the price of many competitors offering 3
- Excellent customer service
- Nothing major at the moment, but I am starting to notice after a few months of use that some of the seams appear to be stretching a little too far and am concerned that it may tear after a while
- The plastic spring cord lock used on the sack that carries all the packing cubes (I used the sack as a "dirty laundry bag") broke after a month
Ask me a year ago whether I would ever have packing cubes and I would have scoffed at you and declared that it was illogical to try to save packing space by using packing cubes that forced the cube shape. Now...I'm a believer!!
Packing cubes have changed the way I packed forever. Not only does it organize everything I pack (underwear, socks, pajamas go in one; shirts and pants go in another, etc), it allows me to pack 2-3 times more than I used to be able to because you are able to squeeze everything into a packing cube and then zip it up. Packing cubes don't add any appreciable weight to your luggage because they are so lightweight anyway. And for longer trips, I simply take out my packing cubes from my duffel bag/suitcase and they serve as drawers for all my travel items.
In terms of Shacke Pak specifically, I referenced in my "Pros" why I think Shacke Pak is generally superior to other brands. In particular, I received one packing cube that had an issue with the zipper that resulted in the zipper handle breaking pre-maturely. I contacted Shacke Pak and customer service immediately sent me a replacement packing cube without any hassle. I am very pleased with the customer service and it has given me some measure of confidence that they will continue to take care of their customers in the future.
**Update: I also own two sets of eBags packing cubes (you can read my other reviews) and have had the opportunity to compare them directly to Shacke Pak. In all honesty, both brands make exceptional packing cubes and you really wouldn't be disappointed either way. But to be nit picky, I will share a few of my observations:
- Shacke Pak uses a material with a matte finish compared to the more shiny honeycomb design of eBags. The Shacke Pak material stretches ever so slightly, whereas the eBags material has very little give. As a result, it appears that the material eBags uses is slightly more durable, but Shacke Pak looks slightly more premium.
- Shacke Pak uses hidden stitching beneath the zippers, whereas eBags uses a double stitched design in most places. After owning the Shacke Pak packing cubes for about a year, I am noticing that the hidden stitching under the zipper pulls a little more and actually becomes visible when I pack the cubes tightly. This concerns me slightly and makes me question the long term durability whereas eBags' double stitched design seems to hold strong regardless of how tightly I pack the cubes.
- The depth of Shacke Pak packing cubes is .75" to 1" more, so you can pack more.
- The zipper pull handle (not the zipper itself) on one of my packing cubes from Shacke Pak fell off after one month. I contacted Shacke Pak and they immediately sent me an entire new packing cube. Shacke Pak demonstrated excellent customer service, but at the same time I am a little concerned that something like that happened so quickly in the first place. Since then, I have had no issues with my two sets of packing cubes from Shacke Pak. I have had no issues with eBags in terms of the zippers or zipper handles in the 6 months that I have owned them.
- Shacke Pak packing cubes gives you 4 for the price of approximately 3 from eBags. Also, Shacke Pak includes a pouch with the packing cubes that can be conveniently used as a dirty laundry bag when you're travelling. You seem to get a little more for your money with Shacke Pak.
- Zipper quality for both is excellent, as they both use YKK zippers.
- Overall: You can't go wrong with either and each brand has slight advantages over the other in a few areas. I personally think eBags is slightly more durable, but that Shacke Pak is slightly more attractive and gives you a little more for your money.
If you are looking for a high quality and durable set of packing cubes for travelling, you really can't go wrong with the Shacke Pak set. The price is reasonable and you get 4 packing cubes for the price of what most competitors charge for 3. I have not had any real issues with quality or durability (I travel and use these a lot, but I will update my review in the future), and Shacke Pak has already demonstrated to me that they have excellent customer service. I also think the Shacke Pak packing cube set provides one of the most stylish designs compared to the others out there.
**I have included a picture of one my packing cubes when it is packed tightly showing what I mean about the hidden stitching being stretched and visible. This concerns me a bit.
I am 6' 2" wear a M shirt and 33/34 jeans. In the XL cube I was able to pack 4 pairs of jeans, 2 sweaters, 8 pairs of underwear, 2 sets of running compression pants, and 2 pairs of basketball socks. In the large cube I fit 2 pairs of jeans, 4 athletic shirts, 5 pairs of socks, and 2 pairs of basketball shorts. In the medium cube I tucked away 14 t-shirts and 2 pairs of socks! In the small cube I packed 8 pairs of socks and 5 pairs of underwear.
All of this fit into my Red Oxx carry-on bag, and the dimensions of the bag came out to a nice 20x14x12! The bag is canvas and flexible, so even if it is a bit bulky I've always been able to squeeze it into the carry-on dimensions, including for low-cost carriers like RyanAir and EasyJet.If you are packing a hard shell bag with wheels, then you probably won't be able to fit all four cubes into your carry-on. Shacke Pak advertises the cubes as being good for a 10-day-trip; however, as I have packed mine, I can easily get 14 days+ out of the cubes!
Shake Pak cubes are great quality and come in fun colors. I appreciate the mesh lining that allows you to peek inside. They're also a great value; for essentially the same price as competitors, you get 4 bags (vs 3) and a laundry /shoe bag. Not to mention the website. If you haven't been to the Shacke Pak website yet, check it out! They have great resources, such as example packing lists, tutorials on how to pack with the cubes, and some YouTube mentions.
I packed my clothes, shoes, and toiletry bag for a 10 day trip to Europe (full contents listed below). I packed them as I normally would first, and then packed them in the packing cubes. There was so much more room after packing in the cubes!
Items I fit in the cubes and bag:
2 jackets, 1 jean vest, 4 pants/capris, 2 pairs of shorts, 1 romper, 4 dresses, 1 maxi skirt, 7 tank tops, 4 shirts, 3 camisoles, 3 pajama sets, 15 undies, 6 pairs of socks, and 4 pairs of shoes
Why are you still reading?? Go buy these cubes!