Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Fabric Type||Made From High Quality Water Resistant Nylon Material to Withstand the Wear and Tear of Traveling|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.3 x 13.2 x 17.2 inches|
|Number of Sets||4|
About this item
- Made From High Quality Water Resistant Nylon Material to Withstand the Wear and Tear of Traveling
- 5pcs Total: 4 Packing Cubes - Extra Large (17.5" x 12.75" x 4") - Large (13.75" x 12.75" x 4") - Medium (13.75x9.75x4) - Small (11" x 6.75" x 4") - Laundry Bag (21" x 14.75")
- X Design with Double Stitching – Creates a Strong Reinforced Lid to Hold Your Clothes in Place and Prevents the Bag Material in the Middle to Fold Upwards
- 4 inch Deep Design Allows You to Fit All The Clothes You Need into Our Bags
- Laundry Bag Included to Help Separate your Dirty Clothes At The End of The Trip
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pack More Clothes in a Small Space For Your Next Trip
One of the toughest things to do while packing for a trip is fitting everything you want to bring with you into your luggage. Our packing cube system fixes that issue by neatly packing all your clothes tightly into our space saving bags. It allows you to easily store and organize your clothing that makes it easy to pack and even easier to unpack. Your clothes will stay more wrinkled free and not get crushed during your travels. We’ve included a laundry bag with your cube set so that you can separate your dirty clothing from your fresh clothes on your journey back home.
Shacke Pak is made with a high quality durable water resistant nylon material built to withstand the wear and tears of travel. It is reinforced with a X-Design web stitching made specifically to prevent the fabric from folding in the middle, allowing for a more secure packing experience. Our bags are 4 inch deep giving you enough space to pack more clothing. Finally, we use high quality zippers for a smooth and sturdy use.
Shacke Pak Overview: 5pcs Total
- 4 Packing Cubes -Extra Large( 17.5" x 12.75" x 4") Large (13.75" x 12.75" x 4") Medium (13.75x9.75x4) Small (11" x 6.75" x 4")
- Laundry Bag for storing dirty clothes at the end of your travels
How to care for your packing cubes:
- Hand washing cubes is the best way to ensure the cubes do not get damaged
- Wash only with cold water
- Hang dry only
- DO NOT put the cubes in the washing machine, even if it is on gentle or delicate cycle
- DO NOT put fabric conditioner of any kind
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.3 x 13.2 x 17.2 inches; 13.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 4sp-00001
- Date First Available : December 16, 2014
- ASIN : B00R280UQM
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Shacke Pak - 5 Set Packing Cubes - Medium/Small – Luggage Packing Travel Organizers
Veken 6 Set Packing Cubes, Travel Luggage Organizers with Laundry Bag & Shoe Bag
Compression Packing Cubes, Gonex Extensible Storage Mesh Bags Organizers
Gonex Compression Packing Cubes,3pcs L+M+S Expandable StorageTravel Bags Luggage Organizers(Deep Blue)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Size||Variety||Variety||XL-Large, Large, Medium, Small||L+M+S+XS+Slim+Laundry Bag||L+M+S|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Quality build
- Excellent zipper quality and durability
- Strong seams
- Open netting design allows for visibility of contents and easy compression
- Attractive but simple colors and design
- Comfortable zipper pulls
- Comes with sack to carry all the packing cubes and can alternatively be used as a travel laundry bag
- 4 packing cubes for the price of many competitors offering 3
- Excellent customer service
- Nothing major at the moment, but I am starting to notice after a few months of use that some of the seams appear to be stretching a little too far and am concerned that it may tear after a while
- The plastic spring cord lock used on the sack that carries all the packing cubes (I used the sack as a "dirty laundry bag") broke after a month
Ask me a year ago whether I would ever have packing cubes and I would have scoffed at you and declared that it was illogical to try to save packing space by using packing cubes that forced the cube shape. Now...I'm a believer!!
Packing cubes have changed the way I packed forever. Not only does it organize everything I pack (underwear, socks, pajamas go in one; shirts and pants go in another, etc), it allows me to pack 2-3 times more than I used to be able to because you are able to squeeze everything into a packing cube and then zip it up. Packing cubes don't add any appreciable weight to your luggage because they are so lightweight anyway. And for longer trips, I simply take out my packing cubes from my duffel bag/suitcase and they serve as drawers for all my travel items.
In terms of Shacke Pak specifically, I referenced in my "Pros" why I think Shacke Pak is generally superior to other brands. In particular, I received one packing cube that had an issue with the zipper that resulted in the zipper handle breaking pre-maturely. I contacted Shacke Pak and customer service immediately sent me a replacement packing cube without any hassle. I am very pleased with the customer service and it has given me some measure of confidence that they will continue to take care of their customers in the future.
**Update: I also own two sets of eBags packing cubes (you can read my other reviews) and have had the opportunity to compare them directly to Shacke Pak. In all honesty, both brands make exceptional packing cubes and you really wouldn't be disappointed either way. But to be nit picky, I will share a few of my observations:
- Shacke Pak uses a material with a matte finish compared to the more shiny honeycomb design of eBags. The Shacke Pak material stretches ever so slightly, whereas the eBags material has very little give. As a result, it appears that the material eBags uses is slightly more durable, but Shacke Pak looks slightly more premium.
- Shacke Pak uses hidden stitching beneath the zippers, whereas eBags uses a double stitched design in most places. After owning the Shacke Pak packing cubes for about a year, I am noticing that the hidden stitching under the zipper pulls a little more and actually becomes visible when I pack the cubes tightly. This concerns me slightly and makes me question the long term durability whereas eBags' double stitched design seems to hold strong regardless of how tightly I pack the cubes.
- The depth of Shacke Pak packing cubes is .75" to 1" more, so you can pack more.
- The zipper pull handle (not the zipper itself) on one of my packing cubes from Shacke Pak fell off after one month. I contacted Shacke Pak and they immediately sent me an entire new packing cube. Shacke Pak demonstrated excellent customer service, but at the same time I am a little concerned that something like that happened so quickly in the first place. Since then, I have had no issues with my two sets of packing cubes from Shacke Pak. I have had no issues with eBags in terms of the zippers or zipper handles in the 6 months that I have owned them.
- Shacke Pak packing cubes gives you 4 for the price of approximately 3 from eBags. Also, Shacke Pak includes a pouch with the packing cubes that can be conveniently used as a dirty laundry bag when you're travelling. You seem to get a little more for your money with Shacke Pak.
- Zipper quality for both is excellent, as they both use YKK zippers.
- Overall: You can't go wrong with either and each brand has slight advantages over the other in a few areas. I personally think eBags is slightly more durable, but that Shacke Pak is slightly more attractive and gives you a little more for your money.
If you are looking for a high quality and durable set of packing cubes for travelling, you really can't go wrong with the Shacke Pak set. The price is reasonable and you get 4 packing cubes for the price of what most competitors charge for 3. I have not had any real issues with quality or durability (I travel and use these a lot, but I will update my review in the future), and Shacke Pak has already demonstrated to me that they have excellent customer service. I also think the Shacke Pak packing cube set provides one of the most stylish designs compared to the others out there.
**I have included a picture of one my packing cubes when it is packed tightly showing what I mean about the hidden stitching being stretched and visible. This concerns me a bit.
I am 6' 2" wear a M shirt and 33/34 jeans. In the XL cube I was able to pack 4 pairs of jeans, 2 sweaters, 8 pairs of underwear, 2 sets of running compression pants, and 2 pairs of basketball socks. In the large cube I fit 2 pairs of jeans, 4 athletic shirts, 5 pairs of socks, and 2 pairs of basketball shorts. In the medium cube I tucked away 14 t-shirts and 2 pairs of socks! In the small cube I packed 8 pairs of socks and 5 pairs of underwear.
All of this fit into my Red Oxx carry-on bag, and the dimensions of the bag came out to a nice 20x14x12! The bag is canvas and flexible, so even if it is a bit bulky I've always been able to squeeze it into the carry-on dimensions, including for low-cost carriers like RyanAir and EasyJet.If you are packing a hard shell bag with wheels, then you probably won't be able to fit all four cubes into your carry-on. Shacke Pak advertises the cubes as being good for a 10-day-trip; however, as I have packed mine, I can easily get 14 days+ out of the cubes!
Having use packing folders for the past few years, I was not expecting them to hold as much or condense as much as what I could get into my Eagle Creek packing folder. I also was convinced that I would not like the cube as much as the folding pack. I was wrong. They held just as much and they held everything well. The dimensions of each packing cube are just about perfect. There are four cubes in the pack, small, medium, large and extra-large. My carry-on is on the smaller size, so I skipped using the extra-large. In the large, I put in two dress pants, three dress shirts, and a polo. I saved the medium for my laundry as I used clothes (each night in a new hotel means I had to pack laundry into the same bag and I did not want my dirty clothes touching clean clothes). In the small, I put 4 pairs of socks, a t-shirt, four pair of underwear and pair of shorts and a work-out shirt. All fit nice. I tossed the packing cubes in my bag and still had room for my suit coat to lay across the top and my winter jacket shoved in too. All fit! Best part...... wrinkles were minimal. Zippers and stitching are top quality. The mesh 'window' is nice. I like that the 'window' is small and a majority of the bag is the stronger and heavy-duty material. That helps it hold it's shape better in my bag and also makes packing items in the pak easier. I got the black and blue... really like the look.
So what does this all really mean? It means if you want advice from someone who has over a million flight miles, a hundred nights in a hotel a year, and who has seen almost every inch of the globe and knows how to pack..... buy these cubes! I am super picky about the organization of my things when I travel. I go carry on (I can go ten days in a carry-on bag) so getting everything I need into a small bag, in a way that I can get to my clothes easily without having to unpack and repack everyday is important to me. I am the person who will spend two weeks moving items from one pocket in a suitcase to another just to maximize space and convenience. I can tell you, I have gone through dozens of suitcases, half a dozen folders and cubes, more than a few dozen briefcases and computer bags.....the Shacke Pak is one of the best investments I have made in travel products. I will be purchasing a set for each member of my team as I know they will appreciate them as much as I do!
I have a new name for packing cubes. Shacke Pak. Better quality, better price, and more effective than the other big named cubes and folders.
FYI - - I researched the company and the product for many weeks leading up to the purchase..... If you do your homework, you will find the heavy duty travelers (those who really know and use travel products extensively) all have great things to say about the company and the Shacke Pak.
Top reviews from other countries