Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,555 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,688 reviews
on May 12, 2016
This product is a good value. However, it was a lot smaller than I expected once I opened the package. I have used it on one pair of suede shoes that desperately needed a cleaning and the results were pretty good. I wish the product was a little larger so I didn't have to use so much elbow grease to brush it.

Pros-Easy to use
Good value
Cleans suede nicely

Cons-Smaller than expected
on June 19, 2017
First off, this is a small brush. If you have heavily stained, large items you're not going to want to use this. I purchased this for my suede and nubuck boots, and the brush is the perfect size. I was skeptical about the bristles being too harsh on the leather, but they were more harsh on the stains than anything. The brush won't get deep stains out, but it works well for surface and your typical everyday stains, especially in conjunction with a stain eraser.
on May 1, 2017
It's not what I thought it would be but it does the job but I found a regular brush that is used to clean under fingernails - you know as a man the one we have to ask our wives, what is this? They go that's for under your nails when you shower. That brush works just as well as I confiscated the extra one we had. However if you do need one, this one will work just as well but you have to be gentle with it as the metal bristles can do damage if not careful.
on November 2, 2014
I ordered this brush because I could not find the brass-bristle suede brush I had used for decades. I found that brush after this brush was delivered. This brush is good, but I think my old brush on which ALL the bristles are brass is more effective on suede shoes than this brush, on which only part of the brush appears to be brass. This brush might be better on more delicate suede items such as jackets, where an all-brass brush might be too harsh. If you search Amazon for "brass suede brush" you'll see brushes that might be better for shoes.
on September 8, 2017
I am writing this review and have not figured out how exactly to use it.....The seller of this item emails me pretty much all the time hounding me to write a review. The body is made of rubber. The bristles are I believe nylon. The center of the brush is I believe brass. The handle is plastic. When I figure out how to use it, I will let you know if it works or not.
on May 2, 2017
It is a compact brush with mutiple tools that really works. I used it on my blue clogs, and it eliminated scuff marks.I used on my black shoes and it cleaned them with ease. It is small in size but in retrospect, its size allowed for easy manipulation around leather bands and overlapping stitching. I am very pleased with this brush
on August 25, 2017
This is a great tool! It works well and I wonder why I didn't look for this before. Years of doing things "old school" and I find this. Definitely a worthwhile investment in cleaning suede and keeping it looking like new. This brush allows me to follow the curves of my boots much more easily and thoroughly.
on March 27, 2017
I wanted a brush to use on my adult suede boots, this brush is sooooo small it would be best for an infant shoes. the brush part is 1 in. long by 1/2 wide. How that supposed to work?
on January 23, 2016
I am very happy with this little brush! In just a few minutes I was able to eliminate water spots on my suede jacket and make the whole jacket look better and feel softer by brushing it with the various heads to lift the nap. It is much easier and much more effective than using a suede stone. What took me a frustrating amount of time with the stone with disappointing results, I accomplished in a fraction of the time with outstanding results. I would definitely buy another one and recommend it to anyone looking to eliminate troublesome water spots and revitalize their suede.
on March 16, 2017
Perfect little tool for my new suede obsessions! I've used it on light and dark suede. The dirt washes off the brush easily after each use. Fast shipping and great customer service too.
review image review image review image