Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,551 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,687 reviews
on December 8, 2015
(The review prompts kept asking me about these "shoes." It is not shoes, it is a brush.)

I haven't actually owned suede in many years, but when I saw this I knew I had to have it. Why? Look at it, it is design genius. It will no doubt perform as expected on suede, but I have another idea.

Let's say you are outside and you step in something like mud. Especially if your soles are textured. Do you slide your foot around like a dog after finishing his business, and still leave mud trapped in the textured sole or up where the arch meets the uppers? Do you then track it into your car or home? Not if you have this brush. Look at the contours. This brush will help you out there. If it is mud you stepped in, just wash it off. If you stepped into something other than mud, you may or may not want to wash the brush with a pressure hose or better yet, simply purchase another.
on August 24, 2017
Does the job! We have suede chairs which are constantly getting stained by something. They are tough to keep clean. Depending upon what is on them, wine or cheese or oil, I use a weak hydrogen peroxide mix with a drop of dawn in water. (we entertain a lot, so they get well used)
Apply it with a toothpick or cotton swab. Immediately wipe it out. I have used 400 grit sandpaper for stubborn ones.
This brush eliminates many of these steps for small stains, and raises the nap so the chair looks great.
I love how the chairs look, but wish there was some kind of protectant to reduce staining....

This product has saved me time already.
on May 30, 2017
I purchased some new black suede shoes but when they arrived the tops seemed somewhat dusty & nothing seemed to completely brush off those tops until this multi-purpose brush arrived. The brush worked nicely & I can now wear those smart looking black suede shoes. Incidentally, I quite like the various cleaning areas of the brush which addresses heavier scuff marks, stains, rounded corners, crevices & grooves. And perhaps best of all, it is washable in soap & water as needed. Am very pleased with this brush!
on May 12, 2016
This product is a good value. However, it was a lot smaller than I expected once I opened the package. I have used it on one pair of suede shoes that desperately needed a cleaning and the results were pretty good. I wish the product was a little larger so I didn't have to use so much elbow grease to brush it.

Pros-Easy to use
Good value
Cleans suede nicely

Cons-Smaller than expected
on June 19, 2017
First off, this is a small brush. If you have heavily stained, large items you're not going to want to use this. I purchased this for my suede and nubuck boots, and the brush is the perfect size. I was skeptical about the bristles being too harsh on the leather, but they were more harsh on the stains than anything. The brush won't get deep stains out, but it works well for surface and your typical everyday stains, especially in conjunction with a stain eraser.
on May 1, 2017
It's not what I thought it would be but it does the job but I found a regular brush that is used to clean under fingernails - you know as a man the one we have to ask our wives, what is this? They go that's for under your nails when you shower. That brush works just as well as I confiscated the extra one we had. However if you do need one, this one will work just as well but you have to be gentle with it as the metal bristles can do damage if not careful.
on July 29, 2017
This brush really works well with suede. I had a dark dirty spot on my red suede sneakers which I used a spray before I bought this and made the spot look worse. The spot is still there but this brush improved and somewhat hidden the spot.

I will never ever use suede cleaning spray on suede ever again, just this brush and will buy more for different color suede so I don't have to was the brush and wait for it to dry all the time.
review image
on November 2, 2014
I ordered this brush because I could not find the brass-bristle suede brush I had used for decades. I found that brush after this brush was delivered. This brush is good, but I think my old brush on which ALL the bristles are brass is more effective on suede shoes than this brush, on which only part of the brush appears to be brass. This brush might be better on more delicate suede items such as jackets, where an all-brass brush might be too harsh. If you search Amazon for "brass suede brush" you'll see brushes that might be better for shoes.
on September 8, 2017
I am writing this review and have not figured out how exactly to use it.....The seller of this item emails me pretty much all the time hounding me to write a review. The body is made of rubber. The bristles are I believe nylon. The center of the brush is I believe brass. The handle is plastic. When I figure out how to use it, I will let you know if it works or not.
on May 2, 2017
It is a compact brush with mutiple tools that really works. I used it on my blue clogs, and it eliminated scuff marks.I used on my black shoes and it cleaned them with ease. It is small in size but in retrospect, its size allowed for easy manipulation around leather bands and overlapping stitching. I am very pleased with this brush