Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,507 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,634 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 31, 2016
I really never liked suede because it's tough to keep clean and tends to stain easily. A year ago, I won a voucher for several pairs of suede boots and shoes and, well, I like suede now. Ha. But the first thing I did when I got the new footwear was buy this brush and Scotchgard Suede and Nubuck Protector. I like to keep my shoes and boots looking good and, after using the spray on them all, I only have used this little brush to keep them in top shape.

The brush was much smaller than I anticipated but that turned out to be a good thing. It gets into small crevices and areas that a larger brush never could. It has four different surfaces to use on different parts of the suede. It can be used on the harder side to brush out smudges and marks or on the softer side to liven up the suede and keep it looking and feeling soft. I have a couple of suede jackets that I didn't wear much because, again, I wasn't a big fan of the upkeep. But this brush does a good job on them as well. It definitely makes worn suede look newer and fresher and it gets out small scratches, smudges, and dirt. I think this brush alone can extend the life of suede and nubuck shoes, jackets, bags, or whatever for quite a while. I bought this brush exactly one year ago today and have been using it for many different things. Now that the cool weather is here, I have begun to get my suede and nubuck boots out of storage and I will be giving them all a good brushing with this Shacke Suede & Nubuck brush to get them ready to wear. It's inexpensive yet it does a fine job renovating older suede and nubuck and keeping new items looking their best.
review image review image review image review image
on October 22, 2016
Used on black suede shoes with mild water stains - after extensive brushing stains are still there, barely took 20% off the stains away. This is going back.
on December 8, 2015
(The review prompts kept asking me about these "shoes." It is not shoes, it is a brush.)

I haven't actually owned suede in many years, but when I saw this I knew I had to have it. Why? Look at it, it is design genius. It will no doubt perform as expected on suede, but I have another idea.

Let's say you are outside and you step in something like mud. Especially if your soles are textured. Do you slide your foot around like a dog after finishing his business, and still leave mud trapped in the textured sole or up where the arch meets the uppers? Do you then track it into your car or home? Not if you have this brush. Look at the contours. This brush will help you out there. If it is mud you stepped in, just wash it off. If you stepped into something other than mud, you may or may not want to wash the brush with a pressure hose or better yet, simply purchase another.
on May 9, 2017
I have some Marc fisher over the knee boots & cute Clark booties that I really need to clean. I've been a bit nervous about what product and/or brush to use to clean these suede babies without damaging them. Searched Amazon and ordered this brush based off the many great reviews, and I'm glad I did. I'm so grateful the back of the package has a description explaining what each side of the brush is intended for because I would be slapping the rubber sides in areas scratching my head wondering why my shoes aren't looking all spiffy like other reviewers who've seemed to have it down. Anywho, I've done one bootie thus far, & I must say I'm quite proud of myself and this little brush for the cleaning I was able to accomplish. My bootie looks great ;) Shout out to Shacke, thanks!
on March 4, 2017
A good tool for cleaning mud out of soles but why such a short brush??? It doesn't clean suede; it leaves scratches. $7 wasted.
on April 7, 2015
Better than expected. this is a good tool.
review image
on May 30, 2017
I purchased some new black suede shoes but when they arrived the tops seemed somewhat dusty & nothing seemed to completely brush off those tops until this multi-purpose brush arrived. The brush worked nicely & I can now wear those smart looking black suede shoes. Incidentally, I quite like the various cleaning areas of the brush which addresses heavier scuff marks, stains, rounded corners, crevices & grooves. And perhaps best of all, it is washable in soap & water as needed. Am very pleased with this brush!
on May 12, 2016
This product is a good value. However, it was a lot smaller than I expected once I opened the package. I have used it on one pair of suede shoes that desperately needed a cleaning and the results were pretty good. I wish the product was a little larger so I didn't have to use so much elbow grease to brush it.

Pros-Easy to use
Good value
Cleans suede nicely

Cons-Smaller than expected
on June 19, 2017
First off, this is a small brush. If you have heavily stained, large items you're not going to want to use this. I purchased this for my suede and nubuck boots, and the brush is the perfect size. I was skeptical about the bristles being too harsh on the leather, but they were more harsh on the stains than anything. The brush won't get deep stains out, but it works well for surface and your typical everyday stains, especially in conjunction with a stain eraser.
on May 1, 2017
It's not what I thought it would be but it does the job but I found a regular brush that is used to clean under fingernails - you know as a man the one we have to ask our wives, what is this? They go that's for under your nails when you shower. That brush works just as well as I confiscated the extra one we had. However if you do need one, this one will work just as well but you have to be gentle with it as the metal bristles can do damage if not careful.